Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-29-2006, 09:24 AM   #1
lavieenrose
Registered Users
seller

Whatever happened with Little Lambs?

I know she's off of ebay, but I'm curious if anyone knew how this was resolved? Has anyone heard from Jennifer? Or from the AZ authorities?

Advertisement

lavieenrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 04:36 PM   #2
hannahlove
Registered Users

Re: Whatever happened with Little Lambs?

What happened? I'm new to cding but I've been wanting to try a Little Lambs...was there some scandal? Are they not being made anymore? I'd hate to try them, love them, and then not be able to get more! Anyone want to fill me in? Thanks!
hannahlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 04:48 PM   #3
jeniperlyn
Registered Users
seller

I know when i started researching cloth diapers she was one of the top rated on diaperpin.com now she only has 3 stars and 117 reviews. Most of them are about items being shipped 1-2 months after puchase and no response to emails, some have mention the quality became poor. I have bought a few off of here and ebay and started using them today, i think i'm going to like them.
SAHM to Zachary Arthur 4/5/06 Mckenzie Elizabeth 5/14/08 our angel with wings 6/2/07 & Complete Molar Pregnancy 3/8/12 followed by ema/co (multi unit chemo). weened at 24 months DD and 12 months DS, , ...out of the loop! Baby #3 due 5/19/15.
jeniperlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 04:53 PM   #4
SheilaJoy
I grow people
seller

The issue was with the customer service, not the diapers.
Of course, there are a lot of mixed reviews about the diapers too. From what I've read, most people do not like them and have leaking issues. But for some people, they work great and they love them. It probably depends on the shape of your baby. I've never tried them.
SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 05:27 PM   #5
Righteous Recycles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think the difference is the fabric she used as an outer. Some was good and some wasn't.
Righteous Recycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 06:43 PM   #6
Munkey Ciao
Registered Users

My Mood:

I didn't like the diapers, but I didn't hold that against her.. some designs work for some and not for others. I understand the issue with her was sending partial orders, of inferior quality. I don't know what happened with her-- at one point she was an excellent WAHM with wonderful CS, and then she went to all-Ebay and something changed..
Old 07-29-2006, 07:10 PM   #7
lavieenrose
Registered Users
seller

Actually, I thought that the quality of her dipes went WAY down towards "the end"? Her website (cutest-cloth-diapers) is still up, at least it kind of is, but I know people were getting really pissed at the negative feedback games she was playing, the non-shipped items (or stuff that was shipped really, really late) and her attitude in general. And now it seems like she's just fallen off the face of the earth. Odd. I hope she's okay, it just seems so bizarre to me to have such a sharp decline like that for no reason.
lavieenrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 08:26 PM   #8
drenotdoctor
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

she stole my money and disappeared!

I did get a partial refund, but by the time paypal tried to recover the remaining $50, her paypal account was $0 should have checked her feedback.

FWIW, I did not like the LL i bought (used) off DS. Could have been the fit, but I found them bulky, and they leaked.