Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-31-2006, 05:17 PM   #21
travelinmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: FLUFFY WOOL DAY!!!!!!! *pics*

That's some beautiul wool, love the rainbow

Advertisement

travelinmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:04 PM   #22
rlharp5375
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm so glad you got them Krista! I love the rainbow one so much. I was showing it off to another WAHM I am friends with. I think I am going to order a set for us with a matching knome hat. They are so cute!!!

And yes I am placing another order within the next two days. I just got my order last week and I only have 9 left. LOL

If anyone wants the link, just shoot me an email or pm me. I can get over 300 different styles and designs. She will even switch it around for me if you like one style and want a different color. My prices are on my website. Just click the link in my siggy line or www.thenaturalmotheringshop.com and the category is ALL THINGS WOOL.

And if you order something on my site, please dont forget to mention Krista in the comments. So I can give her that customer rewards program discount.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:40 AM   #23
HisFadedStar
Registered Users
seller
seller

I AM IN LOVE! And these will probably last me till potty training! Haha. I want the matching hat that goes with the rainbow longies. So I will email you with another order. I also referred another mama, she said she emailed you and put my name in the email! I am so in love, and I think you are my favorite store, I always refer you

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlharp5375
I'm so glad you got them Krista! I love the rainbow one so much. I was showing it off to another WAHM I am friends with. I think I am going to order a set for us with a matching knome hat. They are so cute!!!

And yes I am placing another order within the next two days. I just got my order last week and I only have 9 left. LOL

If anyone wants the link, just shoot me an email or pm me. I can get over 300 different styles and designs. She will even switch it around for me if you like one style and want a different color. My prices are on my website. Just click the link in my siggy line or www.thenaturalmotheringshop.com and the category is ALL THINGS WOOL.

And if you order something on my site, please dont forget to mention Krista in the comments. So I can give her that customer rewards program discount.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:12 AM   #24
aimeemarie
Registered Users
seller

I love the rainbow longies!