Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-28-2006, 11:19 AM   #1
myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:
i'm a mess today

so i'm almost 37 weeks now. i'm a bawling mess right now for several reasons and i just needed to share b/c it may or may not make me feel better.

#1 i'm freaking out about this baby right now....i guess everyone saying "and to think you're having another one" when my kids are driving me nuts really has me questioning myself.

#2 i'm anxious and nervous b/c this will be the first time i really don't know when i'll go into labor

#3 i'm in pain b/c my uterus is sitting on a nerve to my leg

#4 i really want my house spotless right now and i don't have the energy to do it, i'm in pain, and my kids are NOT listening about picking up their play area and i don't have the energy to do anything about that. dh works 12 hour nights so he's sleeping right now then will have to go into work so he can't really help w/that much.

#5 i really do want my body back (right now mostly so i can move easier, and so my leg will quit hurting)

i'm just a frickin mess and i can't stop crying, my house is pretty embarassing so i don't want to ask for outside help. and no, this really didn't make me feel any better.

Advertisement

Mom to 4 boys~AJ~Dustin~Brighton~Tristan~ & 1 Angel Baby Ilori
& our 1 girly Baker, 8/13
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:15 PM   #2
Kimmomy2dom
Mmmm Saucers eating chocolate
seller

Location: I'm halfway across the country, but weirdos have a way of teleporting!
My Mood:
Re: i'm a mess today

I hope it gets better, although I think it will really help you to deliver! I'm sure you'll do awesome with all of your kids after this one is born!
Kimmomy2dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:20 PM   #3
myajdw
seller
seller

My Mood:

yes i'm thinking delivery is the key here! i've emotionally worn myself out right now, along with having a tummy ache now. i just want him out i think.

i see you're also due in august mama? what day? you're doing really well for carrying twins.

the play area is clean finally!!! i started throwing away toys that they were playing with instead of putting away....i only had to throw away 4 before they got the hint.

Last edited by myajdw; 07-28-2006 at 12:21 PM.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:25 PM   #4
Kimmomy2dom
Mmmm Saucers eating chocolate
seller

Location: I'm halfway across the country, but weirdos have a way of teleporting!
My Mood:

My actual due date is in Sept. I'm 34+3 right now, so not really THAT far. I put Aug. on there since it's not really plausible to go into Sept - my doctor will take them out before that.
I can feel your pain, but not literally, LOL. I don't have anything cutting off a nerve! Sounds ouchy! Good for you on the play area!!
You really are close, though! I think you're doing great!
Kimmomy2dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:31 PM   #5
Manna00
Pinchin' pennies 'til they scream
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

YOu can do it, mama!! YOu're so close now!

It wasn't long ago when I was in your boat (outside of having other children).... but I remember wanting my house clean and neat so when the family started pouring in it wasn't a big ol' dump!

And to stink with those other people saying "You're having another!??".... how rude!

Just try to rest .... you're soooo close!
Manna00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:31 PM   #6
Kellyd
Registered Users

I'm in a preggo hormone funk today too- and I'm exactly 37 weeks today- so it must be something to do with week 37!

I'm ill at my husband because he doesn't really listen to me when I tell him how financially tight things are- he just blows it off and keeps eating lunch out and having extra taxes taken out of his paycheck instead of bringing home more money.

I'm fighting with the van dealership over repairs we had to make when we were out of town and a dealership wasn't convenient- and they were covered by warranty so the dealer owes us $$$ that we could really use.

My kids are also in a lazy daisy mood even though they know it's chore day- and they aren't doing anything they are supposed to do.

I'm watching my nephew for my sister to work- and while he usually gets along well with my kids today they're at each other's throats and he's only been here 30 minutes!

So- either it really is the hormones or it's a full moon. I don't know which! I just wish this day would pass.
Kellyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 01:44 PM   #7
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

HUGS mama
I get the same way in thebegining of my pregnancy. I am a late bloomeras far asfeelign well in pregnancy so at the end i fel good. and i just now i go a week over so that stress is relieved. if i go earlier GREAT!!

Do you have any family that can help you. My sis used to ask for help alot when her house just got to be too much. I never minded helping. I actuallly enjoy cleaning other ppls houses. What about a really good friend. My best freind comes over all the time and helps meget things cleaned up...

ANyway you could afford a maid for a day??

Good luck and youa re soo close, just hang in there..
Old 07-28-2006, 05:53 PM   #8
myajdw
seller
seller

My Mood:

we rent from my sister....so when my house is like this i honestly don't want her seeing it lol. as far as a really good friend...i left all those in CO a year (we live in tx).

as far as being able to afford a maid for a day....i've considered it i just can't find a service that serves our area. i've considered hiring one for either a bi-weekly or monthly deep clean. i just don't know how feasible it is considering i don't know how much that $$.

i'm a little bit better now...not AS emotional, still in pain and still feel like yelling and stomping my feet over several issues. along with kinda stressing b/c my sister asked me today if i could stay at her house from tues to thurs (yes i know it's not really that long but still) b/c her and her dh are going on vaca (which they really do need) and she has teens and a pre-teen. one of which was obviously not happy about the idea of us staying and spending the nights there b/c he doesn't want my kids "screwing everything up"...my kids really are good so this comment really ticks me off. anyhow i need to get back over to my sisters now i really just came in to grab a movie to watch. thanks for the support mamas.

Old 08-03-2006, 07:57 AM   #9
idlewildponies
Registered Users

My Mood:

Have you thought about trying a prenatal massage or acupuncture to maybe help with the nerve? Just a thought. I hear ya on the house being a mess and not wanting anyone to see it, even if they'd come help. BTDT. Maybe offer to pay one of the nieces/nephews to either come clean or take the kids outside?
Hang in there!

Sarah
idlewildponies is offline   Reply With Quote