Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-14-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
HMDocsLady
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Kellymom?

So I went to log into Kellymom this morning (I haven't been over there in a long while) to check out some information and found out I was banned!!! No reason given!!! I know I haven't been to the site in ages, but wouldn't they have sent me an email informing me my account was being turned off, not ban me? I am so upset! I *love* Kellymom and I am very very proBFing! So to have the primier site on BFing *BAN* me is very upsetting! Anyone else have this experience? I tried to set up a new account but since I only have 1 email addy it won't let me set up a new one since it would still be tied to a "banned" user. I suppose I copuld set up a gmail account and use that to create a new account at Kellymom, but still, it's the principle of the thing.

Advertisement

Old 07-14-2010, 12:21 PM   #2
4girls3boyz
Registered Users
Formerly: 3boys3girls
seller

My Mood:
Re: Kellymom?

I would try contacting admin. I agree with you, though, that it's upsetting!
Old 07-14-2010, 12:36 PM   #3
lilcopperhead
Registered Users

My Mood:

I would definitely try contacting admin
lilcopperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:47 PM   #4
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've never joined. I didn't know you could even be a member of the site. I just search around for info. That would upset me also. I'd email the admin.