View Poll Results: How is ur sex life with ur DH/partner when u are pregnant compaired to when u r not?
The same/ no difference 13 14.13%
We have more sex - I am more "frisky" 21 22.83%
We have more sex - he is more "frisky" 6 6.52%
We have less sex 45 48.91%
other 7 7.61%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-23-2007, 01:45 PM   #21
thatfatbaby
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: is ur DH/partner more or less "frisky" since u have become pregnant???

I chose other because every pregnancy is different. Our first we were 25 and I think I was really horny and he went through the "worried about hurting the baby" at first but then it didn't matter. Our second I don't remember but I know he was over the hurt the baby worry. This pregnancy there was too much stress for either of us to be horny but we did make love when we both felt like it and had time.

Advertisement

thatfatbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 01:50 PM   #22
FinnegansMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Gross. I'm am SO nauseous right now, that the mere thought of having sex causes me to vomit in my mouth....
Old 11-23-2007, 02:05 PM   #23
ginafer
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DH is 29. We have a pretty good sex life regardless. In the begininng of pregnancy though we are friskier. I think partially because I am pregnant and I can't get pregnant so we just sorta go overboard. And partially because of the hormones I am always ready to go, not a lot of foreplay needed! But towards the end of the pregnancy I do loose my drive. And I am huge! With this last one we kept trying to get labor going. I totally took advantage of him and freaked him out because we knew I was partially dilated and he said afterwards I couldn't have sex with him anymore because he could feel the bag of waters!
Joshua 24:15
Ginafer: wife to 1 wonderful husband and mother of 5 gorgeous boys!
ginafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 02:08 PM   #24
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i feel so much better after reading this. We are both 24 and it's still just not happening. Well, it is now, because i am making him so this baby will come out...ha ha. But seriously, around 28 weeks i put on lingerie trying to get some...he came home from work...and seriously laughed. Talk about crushing...he does tell me i am beautiful though, i just think i am too motherly looking to be sexy. Oye!!!
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 02:43 PM   #25
logansmomma07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My hubby got deployed just a few weeks after I found out I was pregnant, so with all the hormones and him being gone, it was HORRIBLE. I don't think we were ever, or will ever be, so "frisky" as we were then But, very early in my pregnancy I had several threatened miscarriages, we found out it was due to the placenta separating, and was in the ER at least once a week. I was on pelvic rest for a couple weeks before he left for the desert.... which made it worse. Then after he was gone for several months, my dr. said everything was looking great and I shouldnt have any more problems... Hubby got home, and I'm sure you all know what happened then, and 2 days later I was in the hospital with preterm labor at 26 weeks. So I was on bedrest for the rest of the time. I'm really hoping next time it will be different. I'm jealous of all of you moms who get to have sex when you are preggo