Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-03-2006, 07:26 AM   #1
driftymaer
Registered Users
seller

Great Just Great!

That was sarcastic-My mom just called me last night to let me know my niece and nephew both have hand foot and mouth. My parents brought the kids up sunday with them, which means my little ones are going to be sick. I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews-a brother that is working himself into an early grave and a snl that doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself. To top it off when they got here my mom asked if I could look at the youngest eye-that she had no clue what was up with it. The poor little guy his eye ball was blood red and it was all swollen-looked like someone socked him good. Actually I thought pink eye or some kind of infection. My mom said that she didn't have any saline to rinse it or anything-and that she can't get a hold of the snl. So I rinsed it out for him and put some drops in-within an hour it was looking better. Yesterday snl told my mom that she took the boys to the dr. Come to find out last night-after snl dumps her children at my moms again that she never took them to the dr. 3 out of the 4 are in pain and again my mom can't get through to her at work-she is supposed to call back and never does. It never fails that whenever my children are around these 4 they get sick-with Deme being sick all winter we never saw them. She has an appt. with her pulmonologist on monday-if she has HFMD then we can't go-I've been waiting for ages for this appointment-they only come down here once a month. Thanks for letting me vent-I just get so tired of these children suffering because of a stupid selfish mother-and then my little ones end up suffering with them.

Advertisement

driftymaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:31 AM   #2
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:
Re: Great Just Great!

People like that should NOT be able to procreate! That is just sick! I feel horrible for the children.

As for your children, give them GSE when her kids arrive to keep yours healthy.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:53 AM   #3
driftymaer
Registered Users
seller

ok I'm having a duh moment-I"ve heard of GSE I just can't think of what it is. oh great! Ds just came out to me saying he doesn't feel good and that he's going to lay on the couch-which is not a good sign. He never does that.
driftymaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:15 AM   #4
rpg_mommy
Registered Users

GSE = grape seed extract?

Good luck mama! I feel for you AND her kids poor things!
rpg_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:05 AM   #5
lombardowa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My snl is the same way! Except the only time they come to my parents house is after they've been to the doctor. We're there all the time, so I think she just comes over to share germs or something. She has two kids a girl who's four and a boy who's two. The two-year-old broke his leg last week jumping off of a play structure and my snl didn't even see it happen. I know what you're going through and all I can say is remember to be the best aunt you can because you know they're not getting that care from there mom!!!
Jodie
lombardowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:54 PM   #6
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

im sorry maer!
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:07 AM   #7
scatterbrainedmom
Registered Users

My Mood:

i'm sorry!! my kids had hfm and it was not bad at all. very very mild, so I hope if your get it they have it mild too