Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-10-2006, 01:40 PM   #11
bfoster2000
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Third tri and need some relief!

Oh yeah, my boobs are like they were a few days after DJ was born...I'm so sore and engorged and leaky! I went to my MW on Monday and she said that all the early signs are there and it will probably be soon. We were talking birth plan and she said that she's scheduled to go out of the country on my due date but that won't matter because I'll have my baby long before then, in fact, she said she'll probably get to do my post partum checkup before she leaves. Now I'm not sure if that's encouraging or terrifying...she's saying if we can keep this little guy cooking for another month I'll be lucky! I'm excited to get to meet my baby and I am SOOO over this pregnancy, but I don't know if I'm ready...it's total panic sometimes! To make matters worse, things are getting worse between "d" h and me. This weekend DJ and I packed up and came to my parents' house. It's somewhat of a relief because my mom is so much more helpful than dh but it's stressful too because I know why we're really here and DJ keeps asking "where's daddy?" and I had to call him after the doctor's appointment on Monday and tell him what's going on. My mom asks me every day when I'm going to talk to him and whether I'm going back home or what and I can't even deal with that right now!! If *I* survive another month it will be a miracle...

Advertisement

bfoster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote