Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2006, 09:04 AM   #21
BabyRae
Registered Users

Re: Any mommas by adoption or foster mommas out there?

AHHHH! Someone emailed me a question about adoption and them starting the process, I accidentally deleted the email thinking that it would also be in my PM's here and of course it isnt. Please email me again, I'd love to chat!

Thanks!!
Carly

Advertisement

BabyRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 09:04 AM   #22
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:
Re: Any mommas by adoption or foster mommas out there?

I am currently preggers with bio baby #3. I am hoping to be a surro for my brother in the next couple years. They wanted 4 children then his wife got a terrible infection last year that had some devistating results and now they believe she is unable to carry a baby. I got dh to agree to adopt #4 in about 4 years. I just love babies!! I'll take them all!!

My cousin tried for 7 1/2 years after her first for a baby before looking into adoption. That was becoming an obstacle course and she gave up. Then someone (a distant relative) calls her mom who is a social worker to ask what they need to do to put the unborn baby up for adoption. She mentioned my cousin to him (the baby's grandfather) and next thing you know the paperwork was just waiting for baby to arrive. The baby boy arrive on my cousins birthday (and was named after her deceased brother) and went home with my cousin. He does have some mental and learning disabilities but he is well loved. My cousin also just gave birth to her (SURPRISE) only daughter in January.