Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-21-2007, 05:58 PM   #11
amyruth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: WTH? Has anyone ordered anything from LIL BUNZ before?

Aww that stinks. I hope she gets it fixed soon. But you won't have it by Christmas...

Advertisement

Old 12-21-2007, 05:58 PM   #12
I Smile Because Of Them
Registered Users
seller

Location: I'm only passing through here as my real home is in Heaven!
My Mood:

I'm sorry you went through something similiar. I really hope she pays postage because I really don't want to eat that because of her mistake. I'm just sooo bummed and have yet to hear from her.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:56 PM   #13
JoeysMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis&AbramsMom View Post
I'm sorry you went through something similiar. I really hope she pays postage because I really don't want to eat that because of her mistake. I'm just sooo bummed and have yet to hear from her.
That totally stinks.
She might be out of town for Christmas, so it could be Wednesday before you hear form her.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:03 PM   #14
Valerie67
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Trisha will be right on this as soon as she gets home from Grocery Shopping. She does live in the Eastern Time Zone and did check email before leaving. She will be mailing out packages tomorrow and will be sure to get this out priority mail with a postage paid envelope to return the diapers and a discount on your next order! She is very sorry for the mix up!
Old 12-21-2007, 07:48 PM   #15
LiLBunz
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis&AbramsMom View Post
I ordered some wool wash and lanolin and I was so excited because I was supposed to be receiving my package today. Well I open it and there is 2 XL Fuzzi Bunz!!!! What the heck happened? I email the Mama but haven't hear anything back yet.

Hi Ericka,

I'm very sorry about that. I packed all the orders for the day and must have taped the wrong label to your package. I will priority mail your package out first thing tomorrow morning along with a postage paid bag to return the 2 xl FBs.

I noticed that you came here to post your frustrations but you didn't even email me until 7:31 which was a few minutes after you posted here you didn't even give me a fair chance to reply.

I would never ask you to pay for any shipping because of my mistake, I don't think anyone would either, Id hope not anyway.

Lastly, I see you also mentioned you ordered wool wash and lanolin. What you ordered is not wool wash at all, it is only lanolin. I'll email you directly and try to see if you might be interested in one of the other products that is both wash and lanolin, they are more expensive but I will certainly not charge more I owe you so hopefully this will help.

Please forgive my mistake, I sincerely apologize.
Trisha
LiL Bunz
LiLBunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 07:50 PM   #16
MatildasMum
Registered
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLBunz View Post
Hi Ericka,

I'm very sorry about that. I packed all the orders for the day and must have taped the wrong label to your package. I will priority mail your package out first thing tomorrow morning along with a postage paid bag to return the 2 xl FBs.

I noticed that you came here to post your frustrations but you didn't even email me until 7:31 which was a few minutes after you posted here you didn't even give me a fair chance to reply.

I would never ask you to pay for any shipping because of my mistake, I don't think anyone would either, Id hope not anyway.

Lastly, I see you also mentioned you ordered wool wash and lanolin. What you ordered is not wool wash at all, it is only lanolin. I'll email you directly and try to see if you might be interested in one of the other products that is both wash and lanolin, they are more expensive but I will certainly not charge more I owe you so hopefully this will help.

Please forgive my mistake, I sincerely apologize.
Trisha
LiL Bunz
MatildasMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 08:16 PM   #17
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

AWESOME customer service!!
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 09:16 PM   #18
LiLBunz
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea View Post
Umm, I did once.....

I ordered 6 diapers (BG's) and asked for 3 Blue, 3 Green. When the package came, it didn't have the correct colors.

So, I emailed her and explained. She apologized and sent me out the colors I asked for but didn't get and refunded me for one of them and told me to keep it.

Sooo, the 2nd package came STILL with the wrong colors. I emailed again. She apologized again, sent me a new package and an envelope to return the dipes she had sent by mistake the 2nd time. That came, with the right colored diapers, but the return envelope didn't have the address filled in all the way, and there wasn't any postage on it.

I emailed her 3 times, and the dipes sat on my desk for a month before I gave up and gave them to a mama in need. I was seriously annoyed.
Hi Tara,

I suppose I should address this as well, it seems you are still upset Tara Yes, I sent the wrong diapers ... twice The return envelope that had the address on it was the postage paid envelope, it's printed by stamps.com. Was my name or address or part of it missing somehow? I noticed I never got the diaper back and was ok with that but I just wanted to let you know I didn't know you had trouble with the label.

Although you received the free diaper, please let me know what I can do to make it up to you. I'm very happy to accommodate anyone's needs. Especially when I totally screw up like that. I promise, it's not often, I've been in this business since Jan 2002 but sometimes... it happens.

Ill email you right away with an offer to try and satisfy that situation.

Take care ladies and please know that we are just moms too with lots on our plates. No excuse mind you, I took this job on and it's my duty to do it properly so if anyone at all is ever upset with me and not 100% satisfied, please email me because I will make it right

Merry Christmas everyone.

Trisha
LiL Bunz
LiLBunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 09:27 PM   #19
delicatefade
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Now that's great customer service.

Holland Grace is here! (14/4/2013)
delicatefade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 09:34 PM   #20
I Smile Because Of Them
Registered Users
seller

Location: I'm only passing through here as my real home is in Heaven!
My Mood:

Hmmm....I don't understand how you got my email at 7:30 when I sent it way earlier than that. Anyway, that's besides the point. Thank you for helping me with this. I really appreciate it and I will send the diapers back as soon as I get the return envelope. Thank you soo much!