Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-08-2006, 07:17 PM   #1
ashandri
Registered Users
seller

shorter rise????

I am looking for AI2's and/or covers with a shorter rise. I haven't tried to many diapers, but I have found that proraps, bsww, and LL seem to hang way to low in the crotch. I really love the fit of rumpsters, but of course....cannot afford to buy many of these diapers. I am trying to buy some AI2's for going out and do covers and prefolds for staying in. Any advice on which types have a shorter rise? What about WWB covers...I am seeing those a lot??? Thanks, AShley

Advertisement

ashandri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 01:02 AM   #2
SheilaJoy
I grow people
seller

Re: shorter rise????

WWB covers might work for you, they never sag on my ds, who has a pretty short rise. The shortest rise I have seen is on Snap Ez, although those are kind of pricey, even more than Rumpsters. Oh, and Dream Eze might also work for you, they have covers too I believe.
SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 01:22 AM   #3
mommy2zander
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I really like the medium very baby & chubby medium too! I never seem to have the sag with them!! They even fit our son at 31# when their suggested weight is 15-25#!
mommy2zander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 05:20 AM   #4
drenotdoctor
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We love our beccabottoms (AI2, fitted, pocket). She also makes a special Medium low rise & Large low rise. We just ordered customs from her for DD's low rise.

As far as WWB's, they were way too long (rise) for both my kiddos. I suppose going down a size would have helped, but they seemed a bit long to me. Same thing with angel wraps (AI2).

Good luck!
Old 08-09-2006, 07:39 AM   #5
runningdiva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have never tried one (ordered one but it hasn't arrived yet) but blessed bottomz makes aio's that are afordable. From what I can gather viewing pictures these are pretty trim and look like a low rise. Maybe someone else will chime in.
http://www.blessedbottomz.com/DIAPERS.htm

As far as other's snap-ez are low rise but more expensive than rumpsters like someone else said, I also really like bum-ware's aio/ai2 but also expensive.

Mama to Sophia born 6-9-06
runningdiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:12 AM   #6
allenismymonkey
Registered Users

Hi there

If you ask WAHM"S maybe able to adjust the rise or the waist in smaller diapers on custom orders. Very baby Mediums Rise it 15 inch. I hope that helps
allenismymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote