Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-09-2006, 12:37 PM   #1
Nicks Mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What's your favorite basic diaper?

I think it's happened about 4x's recently - I've said ok "I'll take them" to some fsot Sandy's only to get an email back that they were sold to someone else - I love the ME OS, but have realized that, although they are soft &absorbant, & fairly trim - they don't contain poop very well. So I thought I'd like to try the Sandys. Since I'm having such a hard time getting a hold of some ( ) I thought maybe there might even be something better that I should be looking for- ? I'm looking for a reasonably priced, soft, absorbant (for an almost 2yo "flooder") and fairly trim, poop containing diaper - that isn't so cute I don't want to cover it! What do you love?

Advertisement

Nicks Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 02:17 PM   #2
Malka
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: What's your favorite basic diaper?

Hi,
I have one large Sandy sitting around that we're not using, in GUC. Just not my favorite dipe, and dc who wore it are done with dipes. It was on FSOT for a while and the rest went, but one was left. I have no idea what I was asking anymore. PM me and we can work something out if you want it.

Malka
Malka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 04:21 PM   #3
raceNzanesmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What's your favorite basic diaper?

I really like Sandys, but they're not really for flooders. My ds can wear there with no problem, but he is a light wetter. MEOS hold a lot more. Sandys are great for pulling up and down. I have several smalls FS, but I'm hanging onto the larges for potty learning.

I really like Sugar Plum Baby. Her basic hemps aren't too $$. Prefitteds are nice and not too $. eeZi-folds are my FAV, but they're hard to find on FSOT. I think they're around $15 new. Jamtots had them, but i think they're sold out.

CPS Tech to all- Need car seat/booster help? EMAIL me.
raceNzanesmom is offline   Reply With Quote