Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-27-2008, 04:54 PM   #1
geekmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Anyone familiar with Bravado sizing?

I had DD 2 weeks ago. I did the bravado measurements (under bust line/over bustline(under arms)/across fullest part of the chest). My "under" number was slightly over 32, my "over" number was 36.5, and my fullest part of the chest was 40.

I have no idea what this means for my size now!!! When I had DD#1 2 years ago, I was a 34H. I can't imagine that a 36/38 band size would fit me appropriately since the measurement under my chest is a 32.

Help??

I'm particularly looking at getting a Bravado tank. I figure if it is a tad too big I can wear it to sleep, something more comfy than my target bras to keep some nursing pads in place!

Advertisement

Old 12-27-2008, 09:16 PM   #2
BouchieMama
Registered Users

Re: Anyone familiar with Bravado sizing?

I LOVE my Bravado tanks. I found that I had to wear a size lager. I usually wear a 36 F in Bravado but can wear both the 38 and 40s. The fabric is both stretchy & supportive so I think you'll be fine w/ the larger size. They are great about exchanges if it's absolutely off. You will love them - get one in each color. I also love their new body silk seamless & supreme.
BouchieMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 09:27 PM   #3
SarahLee318
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Did I PM you about the one I have on FSOT? Maybe it was you. I think they run small too. I am a 38 DD and I have a 38 D/E Nursing Tank, I had 2, but they were always too small. THey squished me like a sports bra and that is the last feeling I wanted with full tatas. I was bummed I didn't return them but too much time had gone by from the time I got them and the time I figured out they were too small. They are very nice I wish they would have fit. I still have a new one that I only wore once in white, I am asking $35ppd for it. LMK if you are interested.
Sarah

Follow me on Facebook to see my latest creations!
SarahLee318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 09:39 PM   #4
geekmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks so much ladies. Kellyscloset actually has them on sale right now so I figure I will grab a white one there and see how it works. There is a brick and mortar store that carries them too but it's a bit of a drive from here!