View Poll Results: Are you having a boy or girl baby? {Currently pregnant mamas only please}
I am having a boy baby. 28 44.44%
I am having twin boy babies. 0 0%
I am having a girl baby. 18 28.57%
I am having twin girl babies. 0 0%
I am having a multiple pregnancy with a mix. 1 1.59%
I don't know what we are having. 16 25.40%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-02-2008, 03:47 PM   #1
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Is it just me or does it seem like there are a lot of boy babies on the way?

I just noticed that A LOT of people are having boy babies! Is it my imagination or is it true? I am wondering if it is simply because I am having a little boy that I notice so much so I decided to do a poll on mamas who are CURRENTLY pregnant. Please only vote if you are CURRENTLY pregnant please!

Advertisement

Old 01-02-2008, 03:59 PM   #2
MelDM
Registered Users
Formerly: newmom
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is it just me or does it seem like there are a lot of boy babies on the way?

We are having a little girl.

It's funny you say that. On another board I'm a part of, out of about 10 pregnant ladies only one is having a boy and the rest are having girls. It'll be interesting to see the poll once more people vote!

Mama to 3! Brooke (4), Katie (3) and our newest addition, Ryan born 3/5/2011!
MelDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:05 PM   #3
JeanieNGmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is it just me or does it seem like there are a lot of boy babies on the way?

im excited to say im having a boy. we are so excited since we allredy have 2 girls im still in shock and have to look at the ultrasound picture often to see his boy parts to assure myself i am really having a boy
Old 01-02-2008, 04:19 PM   #4
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelDM View Post
We are having a little girl.

It's funny you say that. On another board I'm a part of, out of about 10 pregnant ladies only one is having a boy and the rest are having girls. It'll be interesting to see the poll once more people vote!
I thought there would be more girls because that is all I heard while I was expecting Abbey. ALL of Dh's friends had girls around the same time I was supposed to have had Abbey. I just 'assumed" that it was because we lost her and that girl babies were just 'sticking' out more. KWIM? Then I keep seeing lots of siggys with A BOY so I was just curious now as that seems to be the announcements. Thanks for voting and responding!

Congrats mama!

Last edited by ClothDiaperingMama; 01-02-2008 at 04:21 PM.
ClothDiaperingMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:21 PM   #5
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanieNGmommy View Post
im excited to say im having a boy. we are so excited since we allredy have 2 girls im still in shock and have to look at the ultrasound picture often to see his boy parts to assure myself i am really having a boy
Our ds came after 3 girls! I was so worried that he wouldn't love me or let me snuggle, kiss, hug him. I don't know why I thought that, but I did. He is definitely very much in favor of snuggles and kisses!

Congratulations mama!!
Old 01-02-2008, 04:26 PM   #6
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

I swear I just asked this to someone else 5 min ago...LOL!! I am having a boy. There seems like so many. I know that for May Mommas it is mostly boys, or appears that way...LOL!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:32 PM   #7
the1stkatlife
Registered Users

My Mood:

My husband and I have always waited until the baby is born to discover whether it was a boy or a girl. (we have 3 boys and 1 girl, and the new babe is due in 2 months)

Pleased to be a homebirthing, breastfeeding, clothdiapering, cosleeping, babywearing, homeschooling, organic-eating, natural momma for over 13 years...and still going!
the1stkatlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:34 PM   #8
MamaToBe84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

im having a boy... in my march group on FF, theres like 56 boys to 67 girls or something like that, but team pink is winning over there, lol.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:11 PM   #9
CanadianMaple
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ours is a surprise!
#2 due May 13, 2015. FET#2, having the baby DH planned to have together.
CanadianMaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 05:14 PM   #10
angel0123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

not pg so didn't vote but stat wise there are 51% boys and 49% girls on average for births