Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-04-2008, 10:17 AM   #1
ajprosek
Registered Users

Early Teething?????

Our 11 week old has had a rough week. She has been skipping her naps and doesn't want to feed for more then 10 mins at a time. New years day it was only 3 minutes at a time, last week we hit a growth spurt and now this week we have started the random screaming. I know she is getting tired, when I have gotten her down for her naps it's not longer then a half hour unless I'm snuggled up next to her. She is eating about every 1.5 hours. When she's up she seems perky, but last night after I fed her around 6 she pulled off and just started crying, we couldn't calm her down and she was choking and crying so hard for about 20 minutes. We then remotely got her calmed down. She never does anything like this, she's been an easy baby. Last night she slept her normal, went down around 8 and up at 3:45, ate and down till 7:15 this morning. Was her normal happy self, ate, played, napped 30 minutes and ate, then during play time she started getting fussy and not much calmed her down. Could she be teething early or is this just a phase. She my first so I have no clue. She just doesn't seem to be interested in feeding at all or napping, she's getting bags under her eyes.

Advertisement

ajprosek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 12:08 PM   #2
SarahLiz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Early Teething?????

Sounds EXACTLY like my DD...who got her first teeth at 3 months and is currently working on another two. Sucks - but I guess we just deal with it and hope it gets better Hugs Mama!!