Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-18-2008, 10:58 AM   #41
Shyla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: July babies!

WOW lots of july 11th due dates and end of july babies.

Im due July 28th but hoping to be late and deliver anytime in aug . This is number 5 for me and I already have a July 9th baby and a July 22nd baby. I always go early though so I think we will have three July b days.

I just met for the first time our midwifes for the homebirth and I love them. I cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl Im hoping for another girl but of course will love another little boy too

Advertisement

ISO GMS & Wool:
Shyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 11:19 AM   #42
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:

I am due on July 8th but baby will come on or before the 1st (I am high risk and they have to take my babies early because they like to just stop growing near the end). This is my 3rd summer baby and while I am not thrilled it'll be nothign comp[ared to my August 28th and September 4th babies. Now those were LONG summers!!

I had a 10 week ultrasound just to check on bean, another at like 13 when I was in the hospital, a follow up one on the 14th because they couldn't find the heartbeat. Now I am about to schedule the big one. I get to chose any dates between the 7th and 15th.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:09 PM   #43
avasmummie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Im due on the 1st with baby #2..
a result of IVF.. so we for sure know its DD.. not an EDD ..lolol
I went 3 dasy over with Baby#1..
Hope to go right on time with this baby also.
Im glad im at the start of July and not the end ..lolol
Ill hopefully be able to enjoy a nice warm june ..
and hopefully July wont get to humid so we can go on our nice long walk..
I dotn mind the heat.. its the humidity thta kills me...
avasmummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 08:52 PM   #44
Shyla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am getting really excited my u/s is on Feb 26th and than hopefully we will know the sex of baby I am having "girl" feelings but mabey that is because of my strong desire to shop pink (I havent shopped baby pink in 6 years)

Any one else still nauseated? or am I just really wierd?
ISO GMS & Wool:
Old 02-15-2008, 09:04 PM   #45
ShayneLeMaster
no caption needed
seller

My Mood:

Your not the only one feeling ill still, I have weeks were I'm "sensitive" to smells and tastes....and others I'm 100%...

We found out on the 11th that its a little boy...very excited, but would have been excited with a girl too haven't bought girl stuff in 6years as well....
Old 02-15-2008, 09:18 PM   #46
Shyla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShayneLeMaster View Post
Your not the only one feeling ill still, I have weeks were I'm "sensitive" to smells and tastes....and others I'm 100%...

We found out on the 11th that its a little boy...very excited, but would have been excited with a girl too haven't bought girl stuff in 6years as well....
Yeah the worst smells to me latly are red meat I dont know why I normally love red meat when pregnant. Oh and sweet smells are making me naseated like roses (so wierd)

Whoo hooo congrats on another boy

I keep trying to tell myself no matter boy or girl I get to shop for nb fuff even though I can only look at girly fluff right now and dh keeps telling me its ok if its a boy we will just have to start ttc asap silly man.
ISO GMS & Wool:
Old 02-15-2008, 09:37 PM   #47
ShayneLeMaster
no caption needed
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyla View Post
Yeah the worst smells to me latly are red meat I dont know why I normally love red meat when pregnant. Oh and sweet smells are making me naseated like roses (so wierd)
I'm having a problem with meat too....weird like when I cook dinner ill be all excited for my steak/pork/chicken know its good ( my menu is same 10 things over and over lol) sit down, take a bite and it's ( to me ) horrible, like turn your stomach ruin the rest of the meal/night horrible...everyone else is eating away but I just can't....and even weirder..I noticed griled meat steaks for example I can handle those...I grilled for my moms bday the 11th...and it was delicious...I've never been big on meat anyway but this is just crazy cause chicken was always a forsure with me....I mean who doesn't like chicken...lol
Old 02-15-2008, 09:42 PM   #48
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I haven't stopped buying pink for 6 years. I am thrilled to see some blue (although I really wanted to use those clothes again) as it's been nearly 13 years for me.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:54 PM   #49
Shyla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I'm having a problem with meat too....weird like when I cook dinner ill be all excited for my steak/pork/chicken know its good ( my menu is same 10 things over and over lol) sit down, take a bite and it's ( to me ) horrible, like turn your stomach ruin the rest of the meal/night horrible...everyone else is eating away but I just can't....and even weirder..I noticed griled meat steaks for example I can handle those...I grilled for my moms bday the 11th...and it was delicious...I've never been big on meat anyway but this is just crazy cause chicken was always a forsure with me....I mean who doesn't like chicken...lol
I know exactly what you mean. I have started to stop making the "normal" and have been making more spagetti, nachos, backed potatoes etc. I have been really craving eggplant parmisian and I cant make it and dh hates eggplant My mom said she would take me out for it but she keeps forgetting. I just want fruits and veggies it is soooo wierd. Today we were having spagetti alfredo with chicken and I gave all my chicken to the kiddos it was turning my stomach like mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowingUpMad
I haven't stopped buying pink for 6 years. I am thrilled to see some blue (although I really wanted to use those clothes again) as it's been nearly 13 years for me.
I know if I am having a girl we can do a swap Wow 13 years since your last boy you must be very very excited.
ISO GMS & Wool:
Old 02-16-2008, 09:28 AM   #50
diane24
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have been craving spaghetti like crazy. It makes hubby happy as he could eat carbs all day for every meal. Its not really even the noodles I want its the meat sauce, made with ground turkey. We're due the 29th but I'm pretty sure we'll have an August baby. I still get sick with smells and eating is difficult because I have a really weak gag reflex.