Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-10-2006, 10:10 PM   #1
No Longer Here
My Mood:
SEZ Medium vs SEZ Chubby Medium

I'm trying to figure out some babysitter friendly diapers. SEZ so far is my choice. I'm wondering about the size difference between the medium and the chubby medium. Right now Taci is in a medium,but she's on the middle snaps in the waist and the loosest(is that a word)on the thighs. Really what I'm hoping for is getting the most use out of a size

Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 10:30 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: SEZ Medium vs SEZ Chubby Medium

How close to outgrowing the rise is she? My dd fit the waist of the medium SEZ just fine, but the legs were too tight. The chubby mediums fit her PERFECTLY for a good while - the tightest waist snap setting was great for her and the thighs fit her great at the middle setting. She has now outgrown the rise in the chubby mediums, though. That happened around 19 months or so. She's actually gone from being a chubby medium to a skinny large, lol!!
bectoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:46 PM   #3
My cat's breath smells like cat food

My DS wears a chubby medium. Here are his measurements: 19" waist, 13" thigh, 16" rise. I like the lower rise on his CMs. He is on the second thigh snap and waist snap, although he could do the tighest waist snap...HTH!
Amy SAHM to Carter

Wool for Sale:
a_cthelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:53 PM   #4

If you're concerned about the rise, I'd go with the skinny large. I prefer a higher rise so any more SEZ I buy will be skinny larges. And I think the SL has bigger leg and waist openings. Ruth posted a couple of weeks ago that if your DC is on the biggest thight settings, it's time to move to the SL.

If you're looking for daycare friendly dipes, you may want something with aplix though. Something that goes on like a sposie
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote