Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2008, 10:39 AM   #1
ty&jessie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Question about implantation(sp?) spotting

Ok, so I have two children and have had one miscarrage, all of which have been concieved with a little help in one form or another...so we have never used birth control, we have just (sorry for TMI ) pulled out. well we got caught in a moment and didn't, I had my first AF since DD birth (a few days shy of a whole year) on the 20th od Dec. and DTD on the 31st...well yesterday I had a little spotting. Is this about the right timing for implantation? Could it be spotting from that? I am SO freaking out about this. (good and bad thoughts!) I have never had any spotting with any of my pregnancies except the one I lost, but that was at almost 10weeks. Any thoughts? When is the soonest to test? EEEK!

Advertisement

Old 01-07-2008, 10:48 AM   #2
Jenifer
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Question about implantation(sp?) spotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty&jessie View Post
Ok, so I have two children and have had one miscarrage, all of which have been concieved with a little help in one form or another...so we have never used birth control, we have just (sorry for TMI ) pulled out. well we got caught in a moment and didn't, I had my first AF since DD birth (a few days shy of a whole year) on the 20th od Dec. and DTD on the 31st...well yesterday I had a little spotting. Is this about the right timing for implantation? Could it be spotting from that? I am SO freaking out about this. (good and bad thoughts!) I have never had any spotting with any of my pregnancies except the one I lost, but that was at almost 10weeks. Any thoughts? When is the soonest to test? EEEK!

hey mama... my last AF was 12/20, dh and i are ttc, im charting, and umm i hae spotting today and a bit yesterday... not that you want to hear that but you should have O'd on the 2nd, and you are most fertile up to 5 days before you O

its DEF possible mama.. i have the same thing going on, and i am for stickies!!
Jenifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:49 AM   #3
Jenifer
Banned

My Mood:

wait to test until close to the 17th, that is when your AF should be due too!
Jenifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:03 AM   #4
ty&jessie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok, now I am really freakin out...I never have put much thought into my cycle because it only comes around 2-3 times a year anyway...but never in my wildest dreams would I think that I could get preggo on my own. I am excited and a little scared!...3 kids...this close...I know people do it though, even closer. Iyayaya! It's going to be hard to wait that long to test. Good luck to you!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:22 AM   #5
MollyJones
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty&jessie View Post
ok, now I am really freakin out...I never have put much thought into my cycle because it only comes around 2-3 times a year anyway...but never in my wildest dreams would I think that I could get preggo on my own. I am excited and a little scared!...3 kids...this close...I know people do it though, even closer. Iyayaya! It's going to be hard to wait that long to test. Good luck to you!
I had implantation bleeding with both of my babies. I had it for about 2 hours with my DS (just a tiny bit of pinkish/brownish) and with this pregnancy, it was like a very light period for about 24 hours. Then it stopped and THAT was when I tested and got a faint pink line.

This pregnancy was not planned, either! My DS had JUST turned 13 months when I found out and we were planning 3-4 years between our kids... but now I feel like it is just going to be the biggest blessing! Good luck, mama, whatever the results! I'm excited for you.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:48 AM   #6
ty&jessie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I had implantation bleeding with both of my babies. I had it for about 2 hours with my DS (just a tiny bit of pinkish/brownish) and with this pregnancy, it was like a very light period for about 24 hours. Then it stopped and THAT was when I tested and got a faint pink line.
Where were you in your cycle? I would be on day 17 if I had a 28 day cycle (which I have no regular "cycle")
Old 01-08-2008, 06:46 PM   #7
sunshine03
Registered Users

My fisrt pregnancy ended in a M/C and when I got preg the next time I was freaking because I started to spot and I went to the Dr.'s and they said it was implantation bleeding. Mind you I was like 3 or 4 weeks pregnant. I don't know if that helps at all but I thought I would try.
I would wait about 28 after your last period and test.
sunshine03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:49 AM   #8
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

My LMP was 12/18 and we DTD several times around New Year's eve. I am having some very scant pinkish brown/brown cm sometimes when I wipe. It started over the weekend. AF isn't due until Monday the 14th . I have also started to have heavy sore BBs since yesterday. I don't recall having implantation spotting with either of my DDs, and with my last pregnancy, which resulted in a blighted ovum and d&c at 8 weeks, I had dark brown spotting starting at about 5 weeks.
It sounds to me like it could be implantation spotting for you! For me, I'm not sure, because of the duration... I would be interested to hear from some other mamas who have experienced implantation spotting, to find out when it occured, what it looked like, and how long it lasted.
Stephanie