Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-09-2008, 08:39 AM   #1
TexasMama2B
Registered Users
seller

Direct sales for natural products?

I am kind of interested in doing direct sales for natural products, either cleaning or cosmetics, or both. Do you have any suggestions of good companies who do this? I am also wanting something that isn't too expensive. I know that Arbonne is natural but quite expensive and I don't want to sell anything that I wouldn't buy. Let me know what you guys are into, have heard of, or whatever.

Advertisement

DD Julia Wren 6/29/07
TexasMama2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:06 AM   #2
MayLily79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Direct sales for natural products?

I love, love, love Ecover cleaning products. They are great and very inexpensive! I especially love their dish liquid. I go to our local whole foods market to buy, but by local I mean a 25 to 30 min drive depending on traffic. What exactly are you looking to do?
Old 01-09-2008, 09:21 AM   #3
TexasMama2B
Registered Users
seller

I wanted to do something like Avon or Mary Kay or with natural products and I know there are some out there, I just can't remember the names of any of them! I know Arbonne is natural, but it's also more expensive than anything I would want to sell to friends and family.

DD Julia Wren 6/29/07
TexasMama2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:27 PM   #4
wfhmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasMama2B View Post
I wanted to do something like Avon or Mary Kay or with natural products and I know there are some out there, I just can't remember the names of any of them! I know Arbonne is natural, but it's also more expensive than anything I would want to sell to friends and family.
I do Arbonne and it may seem a bit more than other companies etc. to some, it does last a very long time so to me it's not much more. People LOVE it and reorder all the time ! Great opportunity

Good Luck to ya !
Old 01-09-2008, 05:27 PM   #5
saweetmomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I do Shaklee, there are cleaners, makeup, vitamins and much more. Pretty easy company to work, no quotas, low start up (we're offering free memberships right now) I can give you more info if you're interested?

Proud Army Wife & Mom to 6 glorious children

*Visit my parenting blog Crazy Adventures in Parenting* Ebay feedback BW feedback
saweetmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:41 PM   #6
jessicap
Registered Users
seller

I do Melaleuca. The thing with them is that you do not sell anything or keep anything in stock...you just refer people to the company...They have personal care products, cleaning products and Nicole Miller makeup and beauty aids.

I have done Arbonne in the past. They may look expensive, but in the scheme of things, they are cheaper than if you were to go and buy Estee Lauder or Clinique most of the time because you are getting a concentrated product with Arbonne and it lasts MUCH longer than regular commercial brands.
jessicap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 07:36 PM   #7
craftymomto5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Re: Direct sales for natural products?

I love ecover products too and they are very inexpensive. You may want to check with them to see if they offer any direct sales opportunities.
craftymomto5 is offline   Reply With Quote