Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2008, 09:31 PM   #61
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Oh my FREAKIN' GOODNESS!!!!! update on my non-compliancy/doc issues etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by *bamamom* View Post
This is just terrible, what a butthole! How come no dr's will see you? Because you are so far along? The only thing I can think of is if your mw thinks you need hospitalization, go through the ER and tell them you didn't 'know' you were pg until you were 6 mo along and by that time, no (decent) ob's were willing to take you as a patient.. or you can reserve that if they should get dhr involved.. I really liked my OB, but that would be a heck of a drive for you way in Anniston.. I'm not clear what her thoughts are with hands off approaches though.. I had to have a repeat c/s due to having 3 prior ones. Good luck with this!

The OB's say I am a "liability" due to birthing at home.. Somehow I am a liabilty if they see me and give me care but not if the refuse to see me and I do have to transport to the hospital? Still not sure as to why this is but it is the story I have been given.

At this point I am just going to forget trying to have an OB as back-up and if I become a higher risk pregnancy then my midwife can just say "Hey,I can't be with you at home..you gotta find a doctor" All of them said that if I plan to birth at the hospital I am welcome to come back to them.

The real kicker to me is that this past week I called an office that does the 3-d ultrasounds to schedule one and she gets back on the line and starts to set up my appointment.She ask my name and then put me on hold.Gets back on the line and says they can't schedule the appointment since my name is in their system Odd because it isn't an actual doctor that does the ultrasound and they do it for anyone that pays the $.. Somehow they have me on a "do not provide service" list though

Advertisement

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:32 PM   #62
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Oh my FREAKIN' GOODNESS!!!!! update on my non-compliancy/doc issues etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonapellucida View Post
LMAO!! You went to an OB WHY?
yeah,I know go to them all healthy and then they send my blood pressure through the roof

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote