Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-22-2009, 07:30 PM   #121
Oliversgrammy
Registered Users

Re: First Marylander to post

Hello! I am in Millersville. I am preparing to be a cloth diapering Grammy. I will be watching my grandson full time. He is due to make an appearance in Sept. I used cloth with both of my children. They are 23 and 21. I had a service and used prefolds, pins and rubber pants. Things have changed a lot. I have only purchased a few diapers. I am hoping to be able to trade a few of the strollers I have for diapers on Craigslist.

Michelle

Advertisement

Oliversgrammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:14 PM   #122
anonymanx
Registered Users

I'm Jen; my son is David (born 5/27/09 at 34 weeks). (DH is Doug, but you won't likely find him around here...)
We live in Columbia, MD. We're using a diaper service and Thirsties covers for at-home diapering. I'll admit to using disposables at times, though.
anonymanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 07:16 AM   #123
mommyandpedsnurse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymanx View Post
I'm Jen; my son is David (born 5/27/09 at 34 weeks). (DH is Doug, but you won't likely find him around here...)
We live in Columbia, MD. We're using a diaper service and Thirsties covers for at-home diapering. I'll admit to using disposables at times, though.
Pleased to meet you, Jen from Columbia. I'm Cari from Scaggsville (north Laurel). I never even researched if we have a diaper service here in Howard county! I just love my diapers (I mean my son's diapers) so much that I wouldn't want to use someone else's. And what would I shop for??

PS - If you're ever looking for a playgroup I'm part of a mommy group that meets on Fridays. Just PM me!
Old 09-08-2009, 06:24 PM   #124
Isaac'sMa
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimee View Post
Hi! My husband and I just found out that we will be moving to Towson this summer as he was offered a job at Towson University. I am trying to get connected with like-minded mamas in the area to start building a network and get some AP/NP resources.

I noticed that the only chapter of API in Maryland is in Frederick. I am currently a co-leader or the South Austin chapter here in TX. Once we get settled in to our new home, I may try to start a new chapter in the Towson area. But, for now, I am just wondering if you could point me in the direction of some resources in the greater Baltimore area. I would be interested in knowing about AP/NP Yahoo Groups, meetup groups, local AP/NP stores, holistic mom chapters, AP friendly playgroups, AP friendly schools/school districts, etc. I have contacted the Towson/Lutherville LLL chapter and posted to MDC, TBW, and the API discussion forums as well.

Thank you so much for anything you can tell me; I greatly appreciate it!
Jaimee (mama to Avalon, 2 years)
I'm in the Towson area too! BaltAP (Baltimore Attachment Parenting) is a Yahoo group you might be interested in. I joined a while ago but I WOH P/T and could never make their play dates. There is the Anne Arundel Birth Circle too which you might look into. The Towson LLL is great and meets right on the TU campus. PM me if you want to chat. GL with the move!
Isaac'sMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:13 PM   #125
JaylasMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi! I'm moving back to MD! Woo hoo!
JaylasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #126
maddys_mama
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm at Fort Meade!
Old 09-20-2009, 09:57 PM   #127
NaptownBoys
Registered Users
Formerly: niktorious
seller
seller

My Mood:

YAY MARYLAND!!!! i'm annapolis
NaptownBoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:02 AM   #128
JerBearsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm in Harford County. Abingdon to be exact!
JerBearsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 07:56 AM   #129
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm in Elkridge Maryland :-)
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #130
Navy_Wife4
Registered Users

I'm in Odenton... :0)