Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-27-2017, 11:12 AM   #1
WarrenVik
Registered Users

Michigan cloth diaper services?

I'm posting for a friend of mine at work. She has two children and I suggested to her that it might be cheaper and easier for her with being a single mom and working a ton of hours at her job, for her to use a diaper service. However, I'm having a difficult time finding a service in the area. I stumbled upon this site while searching all over and figured it'd be worth a shot to ask here. I'm not sure how active this site is, but here's a shot! She's in the warren Michigan area. Also, any recommendations on any services would be a great help as well. Thank you for your time in reading my post. Have a wonderful day!

Advertisement

WarrenVik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 12:15 PM   #2
twood80
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Michigan cloth diaper services?

I don't live in that area, but I do know that diaper services have gone through boom and bust cycles of popularity. Also, if she's a single mom working, then the diapers have to be acceptable to her current daycare provider (and that can be an impossible sell). So while it's a great idea, I'm not sure how well execution will go for your friend. Hopefully someone local can chime in with good news.
twood80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 12:59 PM   #3
Brinae89
Registered Users
seller

Re: Michigan cloth diaper services?

I googled it, and "sweet cheeks diaper service" pops up in that area if you haven't tried already I would look that up and give them a call!(:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brinae89 is offline   Reply With Quote