Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-20-2008, 07:31 PM   #321
MW69842
Banned/ Member requested
formerly equivocal
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ohio mamas!

I was born and raised in Ohio. I moved to MI shortly before turning 23 (so, about 7 years ago), but still visit fairly regularly.

I'm from Findlay. About 45 minutes-ish south of Toledo.

Advertisement

MW69842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:31 AM   #322
Laniemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equivocal View Post
I was born and raised in Ohio. I moved to MI shortly before turning 23 (so, about 7 years ago), but still visit fairly regularly.

I'm from Findlay. About 45 minutes-ish south of Toledo.
If you are ever down in Findlay around the first Tues. of the month, you should come to one of the Toledo Area Cloth Diaper Talk meetings! Here is the link to our group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/toledo...othdiapertalk/
Old 11-24-2008, 07:02 AM   #323
yogababes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2anb View Post
I am just south of there...very near Hilliard.
I'm moving to the area in Feb. good to know there are CD mamas around!
yogababes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:14 PM   #324
vintagegyrl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eph&Ella View Post
I am just south of Grove City. Maybe we should set up a Clbs thread...or is there one already?
Hi!
I would love to get together with u mamas. We are East Columbus, PAtaskala, to be exact. 10 mins. East of Gahanna.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:20 PM   #325
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaU View Post
For those mamas in the Greater Cincinnati area, Park + Vine (downtown Cincy) will be hosting CD chats at 2 PM on the first Sunday of each month starting this Sunday, November 2. I'm gonna try to make it down there & would love to meet some other CD mamas in the area.

Check out the P+V website at http://www.parkandvine.com
Which diapers do they carry? I really don't need anymore but would love to go and look. It would take me about an hour to get there, just wondering what all they have. Thanks!

In with Jesus for over 20 years!
2boysmama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:58 PM   #326
clovermama
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hey there, fellow Central Ohioans! This is Deanna of The Parent Shoppe and maker of Clover Diapers & Covers. Did you know that our product is in the Dublin Whole Foods Market?!?!?!? So I've been out there at Whole Foods participating in their Winter Market (and freezing, might I add LOL) to promote the goodies. Just wanted to share that we are having a raffle for 36 NB Clover Diapers, 6 NB Clover Wool Pant Covers, Wipes, and a Wet Bag. It's everything you need for a newborn baby. If you know anyone who is expecting, send them to Whole Foods Friday 5pm-7pm and Saturday/Sunday from 3pm-6pm over the next two weekends to put their name in the basket. But for those who already have a baby and love to cloth diaper, present to me a receipt from Whole Foods showing that you purchased a Clover product and I'll give you a $10.00 gift card to use in The Parent Shoppe. Thanks!! You can call me at 614.376.3686 with any questions.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:26 PM   #327
tlaquepaque
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for this notice! I just called a friend in Dublin who is expecting and she is planning to stop by on Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovermama View Post
Hey there, fellow Central Ohioans! This is Deanna of The Parent Shoppe and maker of Clover Diapers & Covers. Did you know that our product is in the Dublin Whole Foods Market?!?!?!? So I've been out there at Whole Foods participating in their Winter Market (and freezing, might I add LOL) to promote the goodies. Just wanted to share that we are having a raffle for 36 NB Clover Diapers, 6 NB Clover Wool Pant Covers, Wipes, and a Wet Bag. It's everything you need for a newborn baby. If you know anyone who is expecting, send them to Whole Foods Friday 5pm-7pm and Saturday/Sunday from 3pm-6pm over the next two weekends to put their name in the basket. But for those who already have a baby and love to cloth diaper, present to me a receipt from Whole Foods showing that you purchased a Clover product and I'll give you a $10.00 gift card to use in The Parent Shoppe. Thanks!! You can call me at 614.376.3686 with any questions.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:43 PM   #328
clovermama
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlaquepaque View Post
Thanks for this notice! I just called a friend in Dublin who is expecting and she is planning to stop by on Friday.
Thank you!! I look forward to meeting her.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:25 AM   #329
cinnyf
Registered Users

Ooooo... I'm expecting!!!! I'll definitely be there!! How does the raffle work? Can I go there now and enter?... Or is it just on those days?... I REALLY could use some nb fitteds and covers!!!!!

Earn free stuff with
Swagbucks
cinnyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:43 AM   #330
clovermama
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnyf View Post
Ooooo... I'm expecting!!!! I'll definitely be there!! How does the raffle work? Can I go there now and enter?... Or is it just on those days?... I REALLY could use some nb fitteds and covers!!!!!
You just fill out a ticket and I draw the winning name on the 23rd! Pretty easy

I'm not there now, and unless they moved it, my raffel box is sitting in my booth in front of the store by the Christmas trees. But I'll certainly be there during the Winter Market hours on the weekend.