Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-23-2008, 05:31 PM   #341
southernbell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ohio mamas!

so who won the stash of clovers? anybody on here? I wanna know who won all them diapers!!

Advertisement

Old 12-23-2008, 05:58 PM   #342
rachel5
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbell View Post
so who won the stash of clovers? anybody on here? I wanna know who won all them diapers!!
Me too! Who was the lucky mama
rachel5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 06:32 PM   #343
cinnyf
Registered Users

Quote:
I wanna know, too!

Earn free stuff with
Swagbucks
cinnyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 09:41 AM   #344
momma2boyz
Registered Users

My Mood:

Just skimmed through this thread for the first time ever and saw at least two other mamas from the Toledo area. I'm part of a NWO momsgroup (we're over on babycenter for setting meetups and general chat)...would love to see some of you join us! :-) PM me if you need help finding the group.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:11 PM   #345
clovermama
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Beautiful baby!! The winner was actually a grandmother who put her name in for her newly born grandson who was a preemie and just now ready to fit into them. I hope that family gets some great use from them.

But as a side note, if anyone comes by my shop with a receipt for Clover purchases at Whole Foods, I'll give them a $10 GC to The Parent Shoppe Store
Old 01-05-2009, 06:20 PM   #346
clovermama
Registered Users

My Mood:

Share the news with your Columbus friends: The Parent Shoppe is offering some free classes on Cloth Diapering for the inexperienced and overwhelmed. We also have some "How to sew your own diapers" classes and I'll be posting some "Knit your own covers" classes as well. I'm really trying to promote cloth diapers here in Ohio and it's a bit of an uphill battle. I just had a new service customer come in the shop and the couple shared with me their experience at their "Bringing Home Baby" class at Riverside. When they mentioned to the trainer that they were going to CD, the other couples there looked at them like they had two heads. And the trainer herself never talked about CD or had any personal experience. I'm not trying to knock Riverside but most of the birth instructors at St. Ann's/Mount Carmel promote cloth diapering, I did a presentation for them, and they show samples of our diapers to the parents to-be. Looks like I better try and get in with those trainers at Riverside!!
Old 01-06-2009, 09:00 AM   #347
rosefall
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just copied that and sent it to my cousin who is studying to be a midwife in Columbus. I hope she decides to practice in Ohio (though I doubt she will), and will refer people to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovermama View Post
Share the news with your Columbus friends: The Parent Shoppe is offering some free classes on Cloth Diapering for the inexperienced and overwhelmed. We also have some "How to sew your own diapers" classes and I'll be posting some "Knit your own covers" classes as well. I'm really trying to promote cloth diapers here in Ohio and it's a bit of an uphill battle. I just had a new service customer come in the shop and the couple shared with me their experience at their "Bringing Home Baby" class at Riverside. When they mentioned to the trainer that they were going to CD, the other couples there looked at them like they had two heads. And the trainer herself never talked about CD or had any personal experience. I'm not trying to knock Riverside but most of the birth instructors at St. Ann's/Mount Carmel promote cloth diapering, I did a presentation for them, and they show samples of our diapers to the parents to-be. Looks like I better try and get in with those trainers at Riverside!!
Old 01-06-2009, 12:30 PM   #348
clovermama
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosefall View Post
I just copied that and sent it to my cousin who is studying to be a midwife in Columbus. I hope she decides to practice in Ohio (though I doubt she will), and will refer people to you.
Well thank you very much! That's quite kind
Old 01-06-2009, 04:47 PM   #349
Laniemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I wish we had a store like this in the Toledo area! I would love a knit your own cover class!! If I ever get down there, I'll be sure to stop by!
Old 01-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #350
tlaquepaque
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I've been thinking about contacting you. I'm interested in seeing your Dignities diapers for DS. He still wets at night with no end in sight. Right now I'm using size XXL Fuzzibunz but the rise is too short and they are really old. I'm not sure how long they will last. He is 47" and 60 lbs. Will you have pockets or pull ups that will fit this size at your store soon?

Oh, I also forwarded information about your classes to a friend of mine who is a foster mom and uses cloth.