Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-12-2009, 07:27 PM   #71
babyblue_sp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hi other BC Mamas!

Hi Mama!
It IS freezing here isnt it? Luckily castanet says this is the end of it!

Advertisement

I AM
babyblue_sp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:01 PM   #72
selinajean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

SunflowerMommy - I love your Avi... "Not the Mama!" I loved that show when I was a kid.

okanaganmom - Hi! I am in sunny and freezing Salmon Arm.

NickNaks - Become a Fan on Facebook for news and updates.
Grand Opening coming soon! Use earlybird20 for 20% off until the grand opening bash!
Also on dotCA!
selinajean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:50 PM   #73
brennabelle
Registered Users
seller

Guess I should officially say Hi here! I am in Surrey and we think it's cold here right now, but I suppose it's really not that bad after all . I am just about done my mat leave , going back to work April 1st and my DD will be one year old on April 2nd. I have been CDing since she was born, using diaper service(s) but decided to go it on my own in January and I love it. I am using pockets, mostly one-sized, but I do have a couple fitteds too. I am totally addicted now - DH is starting to get annoyed at my diaper purchases (little does he know I am already thinking about a newborn stash for the next babe lol) My poor cc will never be the same! Anyway great to see so many locals! This site is kind of addictive, too, I'm finding. Great resources and advice.
I'm Julie, happy wife to my Irish sweetie, and mama to DD Brenna (04/02/08) and with #2, due in late July 2010 - it's a BOY! Nolan Martin, born July 25, 2010 7lbs 13 oz.
brennabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:36 PM   #74
BOUNCINGBABIES
Registered Users

My Mood:

First, Hi Julie, best of luck going back to work. I love the pic of your daughter, everytime I met you, she was sleeping. She is a doll.

Second, I am going to double post this info (just in case you missed it on the Vancouver board).

I want to let you all know about the Yaletown Baby and Toddler Fair (www.babyandtoddlerfair.com). It is Saturday, April 4, 10am-4pm at the Roundhouse Community Centre (Pacific @ Davie).

There will be exhibitors, seminars, samples and prizes. If you preregister, you will get a gift valued at $25.

For those of us further away towards the valley, there will be a Baby and Toddler Fair at the brand new Langley Event Centre (200th and 80th). It is on May the 2nd, 10-4.

Come see me there, mention Diaper Swappers, and I will give you another 5% off my prices (already discounted for the fair). If you don't need anything right now, I will still have pens, key chains, wipes cubes, wipes and balloons to give away.
Thanks for choosing cloth,
Catherine @ Bouncing Babies
For the eco friendly parent
www.bouncingbabies.ca
Your local source for cloth diapers
BOUNCINGBABIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:01 PM   #75
Jekky
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm working on sat, but if I get off early enough I'll try to come "to town" and
check out the fair.

Oh, I just realized though I have the 2nd off since my DH is off to Europe - myabe I'll make a day of it. I'm sort of between vancouver and Langley (Delta) although with all of the construction in Van right now it takes a bit longer.
Jekky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:40 AM   #76
okanaganmom
Registered Users

Can you believe it's still snowing here?!? Gah! where is the spring!!!
okanaganmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:29 AM   #77
nillarilla
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'll drop in and say hi. Haven't had a chance to read the entire thread yet. I am new to DS but not new to CD'ing. I CD'd my ds who is now 3 and has been PL'd since about 2.5 from about 4 months when I discovered the new and exciting world of cloth. I am now CD'ing my dd who is 7 wks old and have been since her birth. I just made my first purchase from the FSOT.
I am in Prince George and we still have a ton of snow ugh!!
nillarilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:59 PM   #78
mrsbwolfe
Registered Users

I see this thread is rather old but I just read through the whole thing to see all you BC mamas & your posts!! Some of you have had more babies since page 1 was first posted !!!

I'm Becky and I'm a CDing mama in Osoyoos - the southern sunny tip of the Okanagan. Its right on the border and I love the fact that I can order stuff from the US and pick it up in WA. However, I prefer buying my diaps from Canadian sites & stores.

Our little guy just turned 10 months and I have been CDing him since about 6 months - I am so in love with his fluffy butt! I wish I had discovered cloth earlier. We mostly do pockets - I love my BG 3.0s, Baby Kangas, Monkey Doodlez, FB and Drybees (fleece overnight diap is THE BEST) but I am very curious to venture into the world of fitteds.

We are JUST starting to think about TTC #2 (not preventing now anyways) and I def want to try fitteds this next go round but I do love my pockets.

Anyways, just wanted to say HEY and see if I can kick this thread up a few notches.

Becky
mrsbwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:14 AM   #79
CandiceW
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm in Surrey (Clayton area.. always up for coffee )
Baby Matthew 05-27-2014
Baby #4 due January 2016
CandiceW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #80
DelishNaturals
Registered Users
Formerly: kclark
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsbwolfe View Post
I see this thread is rather old but I just read through the whole thing to see all you BC mamas & your posts!! Some of you have had more babies since page 1 was first posted !!!

I'm Becky and I'm a CDing mama in Osoyoos - the southern sunny tip of the Okanagan. Its right on the border and I love the fact that I can order stuff from the US and pick it up in WA. However, I prefer buying my diaps from Canadian sites & stores.

Our little guy just turned 10 months and I have been CDing him since about 6 months - I am so in love with his fluffy butt! I wish I had discovered cloth earlier. We mostly do pockets - I love my BG 3.0s, Baby Kangas, Monkey Doodlez, FB and Drybees (fleece overnight diap is THE BEST) but I am very curious to venture into the world of fitteds.

We are JUST starting to think about TTC #2 (not preventing now anyways) and I def want to try fitteds this next go round but I do love my pockets.

Anyways, just wanted to say HEY and see if I can kick this thread up a few notches.

Becky
thats awesome that you're TTC!!!!!!!! my DD is 9 months, but we can't have another for about 2 more years, thanks to debt. or i'd be in the TTC boat with you!
[B]Busy WAHM and working 2 jobs mama too! DD Mikaela,completely addicted to , totally in with my husband Terry with miracle baby #2 08/26/10, hoping for VBAC.
ISO: anything hippy pippy, S gn wool, yarn, how to knit advice.
Check out my new Hyenacart for baby and family body care!!! http://www.hyenacart.com/delishnaturals
DelishNaturals is offline   Reply With Quote