Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-06-2009, 06:42 PM   #81
breanne_roz
Registered Users
seller

Re: Hi other BC Mamas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy0306 View Post
Can I be an honorary member? I grew up in Northern BC, Topley to be exact! It's very small
Wow mama, I have an old friend who grew up in Topley! Most people don't know where that place is lol.

I'm Breanne and I'm in Penticton I have an *almost* 4 year old son named Caden. I have yet to meet any other mamas in my area who CD. I once saw a mom in Walmart who had a son in longies...I was a little excited but DH told me I wasn't allowed to run over to her

Advertisement

breanne_roz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:53 AM   #82
godink
Registered Users

I posted in the other BC thread. I will be relocating to Maple Ridge sometime around September to be with my fiance. He's originally from Prince George.

godink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:06 AM   #83
Winter
Registered Users
seller

Hi everyone! I am in Pitt Meadows, BC. We love our BGs and part of my business is about fixing up people's cloth diapes. I love meeting local cloth diapering families!
Winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:21 AM   #84
amelia222
Registered Users

I'm in Mission and myself and 4 other mamas who met at Mother Goose get together for play dates now. We realized the first time we got tether that all 5 of our LO's are in cloth. I've met tons of babies out here in cloth.....kinda a hippie town though. hahaha
amelia222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #85
sonja1979
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelia222 View Post
I'm in Mission and myself and 4 other mamas who met at Mother Goose get together for play dates now. We realized the first time we got tether that all 5 of our LO's are in cloth. I've met tons of babies out here in cloth.....kinda a hippie town though. hahaha
lol....I'm in Chilliwack, and I've driven out to Mission to buy wetbags at your local baby boutique..it sells BG's and Bummi's I think it is. I really wish more stores would get with the program!
sonja1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:59 PM   #86
mischa.simpson
Registered Users

Im in Victoria and am now on kawaii diaper train
mischa.simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:06 PM   #87
lilbugsmomma
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanyamanda View Post
Hi; I'm Tiffany. I live near the coast in Northern B.C. in a lovely town we call Terrace, where it rains and snows at the same time and we rarely see the sun. It's a very pro-CDing community here and I love it. I CD my DD full time and my son is PLing in sposies. Sad I know. I have 2 kids and they are 2yrs and 9mos. I'm a WAHM with my very own HC. Only recently started of course. I make and sell cloth diapers. I started out buying a lot of our dipes but now our stash consists mostly of the ones I make. We have a huge stash and counting, as I always get new fabrics.
I also live in Terrace!! Love to see other people from our community CDing! I've been trying (with no luck) to convince my friends to give it a try. Do you have a site where you sell your dipes or do you sell them thru any stores? I know Happy Tree has a few different brands. Not that I need anymore, but I'd be interested in seeing some locally made diapers!!!
lilbugsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:53 PM   #88
lilbugsmomma
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanyamanda View Post
That's hilarious. I grew up in Houston. Where did you go to school?

Ooops I'm new to DS, I keep forgetting to check past the first page of a post and the date!!!

My husband grew up in Houston! He lived there until he graduated in '99. I grew up in Smithers and now we've been living in Terrace for the last 3 years!
lilbugsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:24 PM   #89
eesabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello from the Cariboo!
eesabean is offline   Reply With Quote