Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-04-2010, 09:37 AM   #1481
peacebug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

(((DEIDRE)))

He's going to be ok. I know this hurts you and I am really hoping this is his last doorstopper-chewing no-food day!

Advertisement

Old 03-04-2010, 09:43 AM   #1482
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacebug View Post
Deidre, wow! Great job at JBF!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

I wish I'd gone. SBJ has officially transitioned out of 0-3 month sizes and I have very little in the next size. Once he gets to 9 months I'm good though.

I hope everyone is doing well. Michelle, I am trying to get my act together to get food for you guys. My home is a disaster from the estate sale this past weekend so I've been working on it.
Thanks so much Whenever you have time is fine. I understand about life just comming at you sometimes

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:01 PM   #1483
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I'm in Crowley, right next door! I'd welcome anything you have! Especially pajamas...he only has three in 3-6 months. I'm so excited for your new baby!!!!!!!!!!!
no prob. I will go through what I've got in my "giveaway" pile for sizes and make a stash for you this weekend. What does next week look like for you? My week is really full, but I'm leaving that next weekend for spring break so I want to get these to you asap. I could probably meet you Tuesday morning between 9-10 if that is good for you. I can't think of what is a good place other than Burleson. FM 1187 is easy for me - so just let me know! I must admit, I am saving the *photo session worthy* stuff in case this next one is a boy.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:09 PM   #1484
peacebug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Aw that's so great. I'm pretty much open. So Tuesday between 9 and 10 is good. I live pretty much at the intersection of 1187 and 731 so whatever works for you works for me!
Old 03-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #1485
twinmamamaven
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

quiet couple of days!

we went to the zoo today! gorgeous day!!

thinking of you ladies!
Potty Training but twins & EP'ed for 13+ mns
twinmamamaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:14 PM   #1486
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Ooh it would have been a good day for the zoo! Glad ya'll went and had fun!

Cynthia I think you know someone I know on facebook...you commented on her status about her new baby boy and had the same pic as your avatar

I scored some majorly awesome fabric from freecycle yesterday (see the craft chat thread here for pics). I got yards and yards of flannel and fleece, so I'll be making some diaper covers/trainers out of the fleece and probably un-paper towels and tons of other stuff out of the flannel. I am so excited!
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #1487
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Aw that's so great. I'm pretty much open. So Tuesday between 9 and 10 is good. I live pretty much at the intersection of 1187 and 731 so whatever works for you works for me!
sorry to be flaky, can we change to Thurs? forgot I had a meeting Tues from 9-11. Unless you want to meet between 8-9 Tues, that is fine with me as we are out and about that early anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by operadiva
Cynthia I think you know someone I know on facebook...you commented on her status about her new baby boy and had the same pic as your avatar
yep, my friend Deirdre just had her second. I've known her for several years - Aidan and my Jarret are 6 months apart. I am so excited for her and glad that Liam is finally home today. Obviously I am not very creative with my avatar. lol
Old 03-06-2010, 09:54 PM   #1488
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

I haven't known her long, but see her a lot at La Leche League meetings and such, she has been a big encouragement to me just starting out with all the breastfeeding stuff
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:15 AM   #1489
twinmamamaven
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

morning! can someone please order weather like yesterday??
Potty Training but twins & EP'ed for 13+ mns
twinmamamaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:42 AM   #1490
peacebug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wasn't yesterday gorgeous? I took SBJ on a long walk in his carriage...he fell asleep but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Wish I could do that today but it's so yucky.

Cynthia Thursday is fine...I don't want to add to your busy-ness on Tuesday. I am so grateful to you. I did go to Target yesterday and get him two pairs of pj's since he only has 3 that fit him right now and that wasn't working. Thank you a thousand times.

Michelle, I'm going to get out there again (I won't try on a Friday again for sure!) I want to cook today so we'll see what I can come up with.

I love this baby boy so much!!!!! We're gonna have a PARTY when the adoption is finalized! Diaper Mama Party!!!!!