Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-12-2010, 11:20 AM   #2101
Hokuao2003
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Ok ladies how about noon at the bicentennial park in Pantego. It has an awesome play area and a wading pool that the kiddos can run through?

Friday at noon
Bicentennial Park in Pantego
(the part of the park with the statues at the entrance)

I will give my cell number to those who are attending!

Advertisement

Old 05-12-2010, 11:30 AM   #2102
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokuao2003 View Post
Ok ladies how about noon at the bicentennial park in Pantego. It has an awesome play area and a wading pool that the kiddos can run through?

Friday at noon

Sounds like a lot of fun. We won't be able to attend, hopefully the next time.

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:08 PM   #2103
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Quote:

Friday at noon

I can come but I'll be late, I'm getting my haircut by Leta at 11:30
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:35 PM   #2104
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

hi everyone; just wanted to let you know that i am starting the nb/s stash for baby#3; so if you are going to be or are selling any nb/s stuff let me know.

thanks
eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #2105
Mommy2Zara
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Friday at noon

Sounds good. I should be able to make it

BTW, Anyone need/want a box of GroBaby BioSoakers? I have 1 (maybe 2)unopened 50ct boxes, size 2, that I'd like to sell for $14/each. If any of you are interested and are willing to meet up, it would save some shipping hassles
I also have a brand new w/ tags Kiwi (Green) GroBaby Shell for $15 available
Old 05-12-2010, 05:14 PM   #2106
Hokuao2003
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Awesome! Jessica that's fine I know you were getting your hair cut around that time so that is just fine!

Does Leta do highlights? I need my roots done again. How much does she charge and how would I get ahold of her to do my hair on Fri or is she already booked?
Old 05-12-2010, 06:23 PM   #2107
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Awesome! Jessica that's fine I know you were getting your hair cut around that time so that is just fine!

Does Leta do highlights? I need my roots done again. How much does she charge and how would I get ahold of her to do my hair on Fri or is she already booked?
Here is the email she sent out to the people who are on the La Leche League mailing list. It includes her email and the price list (yes she does highlights!).

Leta is hosting a haircut & style fundraiser for all LLLadies and their families on Friday May 14. Leta is a liscensed cosmetologist who is donating her expertise to raise money for LLL of Arlington so we can continue to support you and our community with breastfeeding! Our other LLLadies will be there in her child friendly and baby-safe environment to play with your children and be helping hands while you receive your services. Prices are below. Please email Leta @ letayork26@yahoo.com to rsvp. In your email include what services you want and for who & what time of day you prefer for your appointment. Leta will email you back with a confirmation email and your personal appointment details. As always, we greatly appreciate your support!!!

Prices:
-child's haircut: $10
-adult haircut: $20
-wash and style: $10
-1 solid color: $40
-highlites or lolites: $60

I'm getting the wash and style and a cut. Wish I could afford highlights!!!!

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:28 PM   #2108
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

we have a baby girl!! birth story later but let me just say that we did go home and went back Tuesday night - barely made it in time. I never pushed intentionally and she literally shot out like a rocket. Nursing like a CHAMP! The hospital has been really really great. Could not have asked for better staff and respect of our hopes/preferences.

Sara Grace M.
5/11/10 at 11:10 pm
7 lbs 14.5 oz
20 inches

probably home tomorrow! family in town and mommy groups bringing meals so thankful for lots of support. big brothers came today to meet her, so cute!
Old 05-12-2010, 08:39 PM   #2109
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

CONGRATS!!!!

Does anyone live around the granbury area? FTworth scares me..lol i hate driving on 20 and 30...giggle. i would love toget together with a few other CDing mammas...lol my kiddoes are 20mth, 3yr old stepdaughter that i have every other weekend, and 6 and 7 yr old boys and 9yr old daughter

giggle..anyone want to play?..:P
Wife to Joey, 1-12-07 Mother to six , Britney 10/13/00, Jared 05/27/03, Hunter 05/10/04, Kimbery 10/26/06,Kole 09/05/08, Alaina 03/20/12 I CD of corse..:P, co-sleep, BFing,non-circumcising, baby wearing, pretty crunchy..:P Fan Page Come "like" Me.. My IHA/ISO I LOVE to trade.. Blog post of some stuff I can make you!..:P
Sherrie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #2110
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Aw congrats Cynthia!!

Hi Sherrie! We don't live near Grandbury, but if you ever feel like making the drive we meet up in Arlington pretty often
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote