Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-18-2010, 10:41 PM   #2951
sbbeana
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mami4Life View Post
My sons loves anything truck, car, train, etc so that would be awesome as we are low on money too. Took all my lunch money for that diaper. Which issue of Parents is the coupon supposed to be in? I don't get Parents (can't afford a subsription) but not hard to go buy it somewhere right?

And scary story, but happy ending. So glad things worked out and you and baby were and are safe.

You can get a subscription from magazines.com for $9.97 . I placed an order about 3 mos ago and have already received two issues.

Advertisement

Old 11-18-2010, 10:46 PM   #2952
sbbeana
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragsdale View Post
SOoo...i know i don't visit here much, but thought some would like to know that i had Ms. IsaBella Grace on Nov 3rd; here is her birth story: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1108882&page=2

I also need help with my ring sling that i bought; i can't even seem to thread it correctly.
How scary! Thank God you and your DD are OK. I would be terrified!
Old 11-18-2010, 10:58 PM   #2953
Mama_scoutski
Registered Users
seller

I'm in granbury (45 min sw of fw)... I will drive to fw! Not Dallas, I need mama friends! Anyone from Granbury?
Mama_scoutski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:05 PM   #2954
babyreargear
Registered Users

My Mood:

So glad you both are ok!!!

Mami4Life, I think the magazine is the November issue.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:57 PM   #2955
Casie629
Registered Users
seller

Try posting the coupon request on your Facebook. I had luck getting the Amazon diapers coupons in parenting a couple months ago.

You could try looking for the parents coupon in your Peds office too.

Mama_Scoutski- Where are you in Granbury? How old are your LOs? My MotherInLaw lives in Acton and we are down there pretty often.

Hi ladies! Things have been busy lately so I haven't had a chance to post. I just lost my sibling group for my home daycare... so now I am on the search for clients again. I have 3 openings for ages 1+ if you know anyone needing care.
Expecting a rainbow in August 2016
Casie629 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:55 PM   #2956
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Casie, I know someone who may need temp care for 6-7 weeks in Feb/March. What are your rates? PM me if you prefer.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:21 AM   #2957
amhuerta
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello everyone. I live in Midlothian. I have been married for 12 years. We have three boys, 11 years, 2 years and 9 months.
amhuerta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:29 AM   #2958
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome, new mommies! I'm in Mansfield and have 3 kids. DS 6yo, DS 2yo, and DD 6mo. I have also been married for 12 years. I'm a SAHM and former teacher.

DD has pinkeye and though I've been putting mm in her eye all week (and it was working according to pedi), I finally had to get a Rx called in yesterday. Then this morning I woke up with the same. It's not the crusty sealed eye version, more like pink instead of white around pupil, and dry/aching alternating with streaming water. So I guess I'll be going to our afterhours clinic today or tomorrow. With my boys out of school this coming week I can't risk being infectious.

What is everyone's plan for Thanksgiving? Travel? Guests? Favorite dishes? Traditions?

We are traveling late in the week. My family has a reunion every year on Thanksgiving weekend and we are also baptizing DD at the church we were married (where I grew up).
Old 11-20-2010, 10:55 AM   #2959
Mami4Life
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbbeana View Post
You can get a subscription from magazines.com for $9.97 . I placed an order about 3 mos ago and have already received two issues.
I actually started a subscription and was going to get like 3 years for $12 but I got one magazine and the bill and was unable to pay the bill. Money is very tight here right now. Winter months mean no work for him and we are still trying to catch up on bills from when I was without a job....
Mami4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:13 PM   #2960
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Here are pictures of the Mei Tie that I want to sell:

The head rest on this one is a little bigger than the headrest on the one for sale. These are pictures of the one I just replaced. Other than the head rest being larger on this one and smaller on the one for sale, they are exactly the same.

Wanted to give you mamas first dibs before I put it on FSOT.

Thanks
God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!

Last edited by Michelle_M; 11-20-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote