Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-15-2011, 06:37 PM   #3451
sbbeana
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Thursday before 4pm is best for me.

Advertisement

Old 05-16-2011, 09:41 PM   #3452
lijahNnai
Registered Users

I would love to come! We will have to see if I can get there though.. we are in South Arlington (by the Parks mall) and I don't have a car..

Is anyone bringing older kids as well? My 5 yr old and 2 yr old will be coming, if we can make it! We went to the DFW cloth diaper meetup the other day, and it was so much fun! But my 5 year old would love for there to be some older kids as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokuao2003 View Post
I am all for an Arlington get together. Let's do it!!!
lijahNnai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 07:05 AM   #3453
Hokuao2003
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I can do any time but today. Any time usually works for us. But lets try for morning-ish. If possible.

As for me I will be bringing my 4 year old, and 19 month old. I will also be bringing the 2 year old I watch during the day!
Old 05-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #3454
sanddimarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lijahNnai
I would love to come! We will have to see if I can get there though.. we are in South Arlington (by the Parks mall) and I don't have a car..

Is anyone bringing older kids as well? My 5 yr old and 2 yr old will be coming, if we can make it! We went to the DFW cloth diaper meetup the other day, and it was so much fun! But my 5 year old would love for there to be some older kids as well.
Hey you!! It was really nice meeting you the other day! Sorry we had all the babies there. Lol
Look forward to seeing you again!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Sanddi
Single mommy to my Sylasarus

sanddimarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:35 PM   #3455
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Are we talking about tomorrow? Or did it already happen? Where and when?

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:45 PM   #3456
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Did we ever set a time? I might try to make it for a bit too if it's tomorrow! Parks mall playground maybe? Or a park, the weather is great for a park day!
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #3457
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

If it's today, i won't be making it. Didn't have enough notice for DH to arrange a ride to school.

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Old 05-19-2011, 10:53 AM   #3458
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok, since it's been a while since I've really posted.. here is an update on us.

DH is almost done with school. He graduates the first week in July.
He had a phone interview on Monday. It went well. The interviewer scheduled a second, more in depth interview for Wednesday (yesterday). That also went well. The interviewer told my husband to go online and fill out an application for the company. Once he does that, he is supposed to call the guy back. At that point, the interviewer will schedule DH for a phone interview with the boss.

If THAT interview goes well, they will fly DH out to Tulsa, OK for a face to face interview.

So...it's looking good. We would probably have to relocate...but it could be anywhere in the states. There are jobs in Denton, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Montana, upstate New York, North and South Dakota, and many more. So if DH gets this job, there is no telling at this point where we would end up.

Kids are getting big. My oldest turns 6 next month. My second is 3 1/2, and the baby..goodness he's getting big, he'll be 15 months on Saturday. He's still "small for his age" (wearing 9 month clothes) but totally healthy and very happy. Close to walking, any day now.

So.. that's us I keep meaning to get to a For Babies' Sake meeting..but it never works out. Maybe next week.

Hopefully we can get in on the next play date.

God bless!

Old 05-19-2011, 11:11 AM   #3459
foodie.yarnie.mommie.
Registered Users
Formerly: dimibella
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
Ok, since it's been a while since I've really posted.. here is an update on us.

DH is almost done with school. He graduates the first week in July.
He had a phone interview on Monday. It went well. The interviewer scheduled a second, more in depth interview for Wednesday (yesterday). That also went well. The interviewer told my husband to go online and fill out an application for the company. Once he does that, he is supposed to call the guy back. At that point, the interviewer will schedule DH for a phone interview with the boss.

If THAT interview goes well, they will fly DH out to Tulsa, OK for a face to face interview.

So...it's looking good. We would probably have to relocate...but it could be anywhere in the states. There are jobs in Denton, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Montana, upstate New York, North and South Dakota, and many more. So if DH gets this job, there is no telling at this point where we would end up.

Kids are getting big. My oldest turns 6 next month. My second is 3 1/2, and the baby..goodness he's getting big, he'll be 15 months on Saturday. He's still "small for his age" (wearing 9 month clothes) but totally healthy and very happy. Close to walking, any day now.

So.. that's us I keep meaning to get to a For Babies' Sake meeting..but it never works out. Maybe next week.

Hopefully we can get in on the next play date.

God bless!
That's great mama, moving is always scary but it can be a blessing too!

I can't do next thursday, pre-k graduation here but how about the one after that? It'll be the first week of summer for us so anytime is fine. I have a big kiddo 9, DD 5 and the little guy 2, but the big kid might opt to stay home with hubby if it's mostly little guys lol.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:23 AM   #3460
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thursday after next would work for us if I'd be home by 2:00pm.

If anyone wants to get together next week, Monday or Tuesday would be best. DH is off those days so I wouldn't have to rush to get home in time for him to take the car to work.

God bless!