Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #4051
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casie629 View Post
The jump place in the mall does parties that didn't look too pricy. They have a party room and I think the packages even include plates and stuff.
we did pump it up for our 3yr old last year and LOVED it! They did everything from set-up to clean up. It was nice to just enjoy the party

Advertisement

eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:55 PM   #4052
Casie629
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragsdale

we did pump it up for our 3yr old last year and LOVED it! They did everything from set-up to clean up. It was nice to just enjoy the party
That sounds awesome!! We have just done parties at home and it's such a pain leaning and setting up and decorating before, then cleaning up again after... And this year, I will be about 7 mo pregnant, so I really don't want to do all that. So maybe pump it up will be our answer...
Casie629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:28 PM   #4053
Mamom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casie629
The jump place in the mall does parties that didn't look too pricy. They have a party room and I think the packages even include plates and stuff.
Casie,
Thank you for the info. Where is the jump place located in the Parks? I don't go there often but will defiantly check it out. :-)
Mamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:32 AM   #4054
Casie629
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamom

Casie,
Thank you for the info. Where is the jump place located in the Parks? I don't go there often but will defiantly check it out. :-)
It's right by the ice skating rink, on the first floor. So if you park on that side, you can go in a door that is right by the jump place. They have brochures at the desk with party packages and prices listed.
Casie629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:18 AM   #4055
bluecandi
Resident Dave Ramsey Guru
seller

My Mood:

Do you remember what that jump place is called??
Old 01-07-2012, 12:07 PM   #4056
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey everybody. I am so excited! I have decided to make a business out of my passion for designing hand made greeting cards!

Wish me luck!

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #4057
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamom View Post
Hi mamas,
Seems like there are handful of mamas are in Arlington/Mansfield area. I need some help! My LO's birthday is right around the corner (he turns 3). I want to throw him a birthday party. Any good place that you can suggest? Thinking somewhere indoor so don't have to worry about the weather. Not too many guest, probably around 10 to 15 kids + their parents. Any suggestions are appreciated!!
The Little Gym in the Highlands is awesome. They do everything, from set up to clean up.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #4058
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

A big favorite for our family is Cici's pizza. My kids love it there. The pizza is cheap. LOL

You can also do a birthday party at Chuck-e-cheese. If you sign up for their birthday club they will email you coupons for use during your child's birthday month. Also, you don't HAVE to get the food there. But you can.

There is also a jump place in the Parks Mall.

Bowling Alleys do party packs.

Have fun!

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:43 AM   #4059
bluecandi
Resident Dave Ramsey Guru
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hullabal98 View Post
The Little Gym in the Highlands is awesome. They do everything, from set up to clean up.
I was going to get on here and ask if anyone had experience with parties there. Im thinking of doing DD1s bday there in April. So....I just show up with cake?? How many kids can you have for the basic party?? It didnt say on their site.
HUGE thanks for posting this mama!!
Old 01-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #4060
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecandi View Post
I was going to get on here and ask if anyone had experience with parties there. Im thinking of doing DD1s bday there in April. So....I just show up with cake?? How many kids can you have for the basic party?? It didnt say on their site.
HUGE thanks for posting this mama!!
had my oldest's bday party at another location a few years ago. We were members, meaning he was taking classes, but you don't have to be. I brought cake and they had everything else. cups, juice, plates, balloons, etc. and did games/activities around the theme I chose (dinosaurs). I cannot remember the cap on guests but I think it was 20 or 25? the parents sat back and watched/socialized from the glass partition and the kids had a blast. My 3yo took classes at the Highlands location last summer and they do it the same way. Mr. Will is a rockstar!