Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-16-2012, 05:56 PM   #4251
bluecandi
Resident Dave Ramsey Guru
seller

My Mood:
Just south of 20.

Advertisement

Old 05-16-2012, 06:07 PM   #4252
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecandi View Post
Just south of 20.
I'll have see if my friend wants to change locations. Since I set up my mom-date with her first.

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:49 AM   #4253
Hokuao2003
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey girls I need some help. I am 29 weeks and have absolutley NO energy. I mean I am completley exhausted about 2 hours after I wake up in the morning. My house is getting crazy and I feel so tired and out of breath when I do anything. What do you guys think? I am desperate!
Old 05-17-2012, 11:12 AM   #4254
bluecandi
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokuao2003
Hey girls I need some help. I am 29 weeks and have absolutley NO energy. I mean I am completley exhausted about 2 hours after I wake up in the morning. My house is getting crazy and I feel so tired and out of breath when I do anything. What do you guys think? I am desperate!
Are you anemic? Sounds like you have some kind of deficiency. Maybe B12......iron.....vit D. Are you taking a prenatal?
Old 05-17-2012, 02:44 PM   #4255
Casie629
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecandi
Mochalux.....its on Bardin and Collins
Oh I love mocha lux! I didn't realize they had a play time each week. We should definitely plan to meet up there some time!
Casie629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:20 PM   #4256
Hokuao2003
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I think I might be anemic. My midwife is going to draw my blood on Monday and check. As far as prenatal goes. I do and don't take it. I have battled severe morning sickness this pregnancy and taking it makes me feel worse. I don't think it could be vit D because I am outside a lot during the day with my kids. Maybe b12?
Old 05-17-2012, 05:10 PM   #4257
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

so cool, will have to check out Mochalux. Do you know if they have actual toys to share or is it just understood that there will be little ones there at that time?

I have no childcare unless I shell out $10 per hour for a sitter, which I have been trying to only do when absolutely necessary (like for ods's school program night). So I will pass on a weekday MNO. Occasionally DH is in town for a weekend so maybe we could try again before I move. Looks like end of June for that, btw. We still haven't found a house and I am so stressed about it. Cost is cheaper there, so our budget is $200K with 4Br, at least 2300sf and NO pool preferably. We are focusing on one specific school zone and there are lots of homes around there like that - just none for sale!! Nobody wants to leave that school which is understandable, but surely some other people's dh's besides mine take new jobs. Anyway, I am driving down again tomorrow and praying for a new listing before I get there. Otherwise I am just going to look at a few houses my DH already saw and wasn't excited about.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #4258
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Does anyone want a blue, xs Thirsties cover, NWT? Bought 4 covers from Eragsdale before I knew baby was a girl. $12 shipped.

Thanks
God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #4259
bluecandi
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hullabal98
so cool, will have to check out Mochalux. Do you know if they have actual toys to share or is it just understood that there will be little ones there at that time?

I have no childcare unless I shell out $10 per hour for a sitter, which I have been trying to only do when absolutely necessary (like for ods's school program night). So I will pass on a weekday MNO. Occasionally DH is in town for a weekend so maybe we could try again before I move. Looks like end of June for that, btw. We still haven't found a house and I am so stressed about it. Cost is cheaper there, so our budget is $200K with 4Br, at least 2300sf and NO pool preferably. We are focusing on one specific school zone and there are lots of homes around there like that - just none for sale!! Nobody wants to leave that school which is understandable, but surely some other people's dh's besides mine take new jobs. Anyway, I am driving down again tomorrow and praying for a new listing before I get there. Otherwise I am just going to look at a few houses my DH already saw and wasn't excited about.
They have toys and books.

Good luck on finding a house!! What city are you looking at??
Old 05-17-2012, 09:09 PM   #4260
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tomball. 249/Louetta-ish. lol. About 10-15 minutes from my parents' house and that's because of traffic. It's only like 6 miles. There is one house I could live with, but it's a short sale and that has me nerrrrvous.