Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-26-2012, 04:02 PM   #4361
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
So I am making "Thank you" goody bags to give to the people who attend my shower.

The bag will be a dark chocolate brown, with a pink organza bow, and decorated with the ribbon that has pink baby feet on it.

Inside the bag will be:
Sugar cookies in the shape of onesies with Bella Lynn's name across them, individually bagged with a tag that says "Thanks for celebrating with us today."

Little pink organza bags that have pink and purple candy in them.

And a teddy bear book mark (flat metal in the shape of a teddy bear) with a pink tassle.

Anyway, also on the outside of the bag will be a semi-custom made sticker. I just got the proof from the designer and it's even more adorable than I had imagined it. The only change I'm asking her to make, is to add a "!" at the end of the "Thanks for showering me with Love."

And then I decided that for my Thank You cards.. I'm going to place an order for more of the stickers, and use them to make my Thank You cards for my gifts... I love it.. tell me, honestly, what you guys think!!

I think it's too adorable!

Here is the link to Cat's shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/partyINK

God bless!
WOW! great idea, and that logo is super cute

Advertisement

eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:00 PM   #4362
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragsdale View Post
WOW! great idea, and that logo is super cute
Thanks.. she (the designer, Cat) has several designs to choose from, then you tell her what colors you want it to be in and the text you want. Since it's not a COMPLETELY custom job, it's less expensive, but you still get personalization and uniqueness.

I'm gong to stick it to a square of light brown card stock, and glue the card stock down (hot glue gun) at the top and bottom, so to open the bag you just lift up the bottom part (detaching it from the bag)... does that make sense?

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:42 AM   #4363
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
Thanks.. she (the designer, Cat) has several designs to choose from, then you tell her what colors you want it to be in and the text you want. Since it's not a COMPLETELY custom job, it's less expensive, but you still get personalization and uniqueness.

I'm gong to stick it to a square of light brown card stock, and glue the card stock down (hot glue gun) at the top and bottom, so to open the bag you just lift up the bottom part (detaching it from the bag)... does that make sense?

God bless!
yes, it does.
Hmmm...i need to contact her. We have a logo, but we need to be able to put it on a circle sticker (i saw that she offers waterproof!).
Old 06-27-2012, 08:57 AM   #4364
Mom2jandb
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodie.yarnie.mommie. View Post
We go there too! Drive the 45min from Arlington but it's totally worth it they are amazing!
Totally worth it. There are a LOT of crummy pedis out there. I hear people drive from Oklahoma to go there! I am so lucky to live only five minutes away... Totally random. Maybe I will see you there some time in health of course.
Mom2jandb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #4365
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey ladies... do any of you know of anyone selling a minivan in good, working condition? Budget is about $2,000.

Thanks.
God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Old 07-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #4366
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

we are here in Houston. I will miss the chatter with you ladies. Hope all of you are well and if you ever have questions about this area, pm me! I grew up here but haven't been a resident in 18 years.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:20 PM   #4367
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hullabal98 View Post
we are here in Houston. I will miss the chatter with you ladies. Hope all of you are well and if you ever have questions about this area, pm me! I grew up here but haven't been a resident in 18 years.
- my Mimi lives down there and I have friends in the conroe area so maybe ???
Old 07-02-2012, 10:38 PM   #4368
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Spam!

Anyone want this? We have moved the boys into 2 single beds and so we are wanting to re-home it. We also have 2 twin mattresses for sale as well. the slates can be switched to white, to be used for a girl.

Bed: $75
Mattresses: $30/ea

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10123996/

Last edited by eragsdale; 07-02-2012 at 11:21 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #4369
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragsdale View Post
Spam!

Anyone want this? We have moved the boys into 2 single beds and so we are wanting to re-home it. We also have 2 twin mattresses for sale as well. the slates can be switched to white, to be used for a girl.

Bed: $75
Mattresses: $30/ea

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10123996/
YES! I want it! I have literally been looking for this EXACT bed for a good price. How soon do you need it sold? I will only need one mattress.

I could use major prayer and positive thoughts tomorrow and Monday. Tomorrow is my court date for temp custody and support, AND I have a job interview in the afternoon. Monday is another teaching job interview. A teaching job would be a HUGE blessing to me, right now I am working at a restaurant, not exactly making ends meet, and it is hard to find childcare to work with my schedule.
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:20 PM   #4370
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleece Be With You View Post
YES! I want it! I have literally been looking for this EXACT bed for a good price. How soon do you need it sold? I will only need one mattress.

I could use major prayer and positive thoughts tomorrow and Monday. Tomorrow is my court date for temp custody and support, AND I have a job interview in the afternoon. Monday is another teaching job interview. A teaching job would be a HUGE blessing to me, right now I am working at a restaurant, not exactly making ends meet, and it is hard to find childcare to work with my schedule.
Dang! I wanted it.. I need bunk beds for my guys and can't find any in my budget.

God bless!

Last edited by Michelle_M; 07-04-2012 at 07:24 PM.