Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-04-2012, 11:47 PM   #4371
bluecandi
Resident Dave Ramsey Guru
seller

My Mood:
Me too!! Lol

Anybody else have one like that one??

Advertisement

Old 07-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #4372
bluecandi
seller

My Mood:
Also, if anyone has these things, let me know and I might just take em off your hands

Spam me!!

Looking for
Pressure canner.....the kind with the guages and such....needing one that will do quarts. I have a pressure cooker I can trade if your interested...it will do pints or smaller.

Also seeking a doggy backpack like Outward Hound.....size Large any color but prefer black.

An external frame backpack. Nothing fancy....price is a big motivating factor here.

Insanity dvd set and wall calander

Shakeology greenberry or strawberry

And finally, Dave Ramsey stuff.....have Financial Peace Revisited and looking for other stuff of his.

If you have these things let me know, I'd love to see pics and talk price with you. Thanks!!

Last edited by bluecandi; 07-04-2012 at 11:56 PM.
bluecandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:09 AM   #4373
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleece Be With You View Post
YES! I want it! I have literally been looking for this EXACT bed for a good price. How soon do you need it sold? I will only need one mattress.

I could use major prayer and positive thoughts tomorrow and Monday. Tomorrow is my court date for temp custody and support, AND I have a job interview in the afternoon. Monday is another teaching job interview. A teaching job would be a HUGE blessing to me, right now I am working at a restaurant, not exactly making ends meet, and it is hard to find childcare to work with my schedule.
asap, as we are needing money for mortgage - and it is taking space in our much crowded garage.
eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #4374
lijahNnai
Registered Users

That is so cute Michelle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M
So I am making "Thank you" goody bags to give to the people who attend my shower.

The bag will be a dark chocolate brown, with a pink organza bow, and decorated with the ribbon that has pink baby feet on it.

Inside the bag will be:
Sugar cookies in the shape of onesies with Bella Lynn's name across them, individually bagged with a tag that says "Thanks for celebrating with us today."

Little pink organza bags that have pink and purple candy in them.

And a teddy bear book mark (flat metal in the shape of a teddy bear) with a pink tassle.

Anyway, also on the outside of the bag will be a semi-custom made sticker. I just got the proof from the designer and it's even more adorable than I had imagined it. The only change I'm asking her to make, is to add a "!" at the end of the "Thanks for showering me with Love."

And then I decided that for my Thank You cards.. I'm going to place an order for more of the stickers, and use them to make my Thank You cards for my gifts... I love it.. tell me, honestly, what you guys think!!

I think it's too adorable!

Here is the link to Cat's shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/partyINK

God bless!
lijahNnai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:35 PM   #4375
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleece Be With You

YES! I want it! I have literally been looking for this EXACT bed for a good price. How soon do you need it sold? I will only need one mattress.

I could use major prayer and positive thoughts tomorrow and Monday. Tomorrow is my court date for temp custody and support, AND I have a job interview in the afternoon. Monday is another teaching job interview. A teaching job would be a HUGE blessing to me, right now I am working at a restaurant, not exactly making ends meet, and it is hard to find childcare to work with my schedule.
Could you please message me, do that I can get your address?
Old 07-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #4376
Hokuao2003
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I will take the other twin mattress!! Pm me your info and I can come get it monday!!!

Sorry my visits are few and far between. K am getting close to having this baby (4weeks) I am quitting watching the little girl I have watched for more than 3 years. My daughter is going to kindergarten this fall and my Ds is well a boy!! Haha. I feel like I have no time! I would love to do a meetup sometime.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:16 AM   #4377
eva_luvs_dave
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragsdale View Post
hi, im not on much - but i live in Everman (between fort worth and arlington off I20)
Not too far...I just passed near there today
eva_luvs_dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:22 AM   #4378
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokuao2003
I will take the other twin mattress!! Pm me your info and I can come get it monday!!!

Sorry my visits are few and far between. K am getting close to having this baby (4weeks) I am quitting watching the little girl I have watched for more than 3 years. My daughter is going to kindergarten this fall and my Ds is well a boy!! Haha. I feel like I have no time! I would love to do a meetup sometime.
Sorry, just saw this. I will on you
Old 07-13-2012, 11:13 AM   #4379
bluecandi
seller

My Mood:

Hi girls! Anyone have a recommendation for a butcher or meat market in south DFW??

Thanks!!

Last edited by bluecandi; 07-13-2012 at 11:14 AM.
bluecandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:03 PM   #4380
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecandi View Post
Hi girls! Anyone have a recommendation for a butcher or meat market in south DFW??

Thanks!!
we like burgundy beef and use it for personal and business.