Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-09-2008, 01:40 PM   #581
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

pmed you about the pfs

Advertisement

eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 02:03 PM   #582
melissalots
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi DFW moms! Anyone near the North Richland Hills area?
Old 06-09-2008, 02:54 PM   #583
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i am in Fort Worth at the 820/20 split! hello
Old 06-10-2008, 04:55 PM   #584
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

when and where is the the garage sale and what else are you selling? If it is okay, i could just meet you Friday or Saturday and then buy some other things that me "might" need along with the pfs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyblackdot View Post
Hey mamas, im selling all of this stuff.......

you can come by anytime, or if you prefer, im having a garage sale on the 13th and 14th and you can come by then......

If your interested in anything send me a pm, i don't want to ship the prefolds, inserts, pins or snappies

1 dozen premium UBP from swaddlebees, a few have very very light staining, most have not even been used. $13

9 GMD Infant $7 These where used pretty regularly, so there is some staining.

11 UBIP $ 10 Same condition as the GMD

1 thirsties hemp prefold $5 (never used, only prepped)

4 fleece and hemp inserts $6, 1 hemp/fleece liner $1, S joeybunz hemp insert $2

6 micofleece liners $6, 5 kiushies cotton liners $3

6 dritz pins $2, 5 reg snappies $8

5 well loved kushies aois/fitteds $10. These have been used alot over the last year, so there is staining, and they probly need to be stripped. These are not the Ultra ones they are the classics style.

Wonder Bag wetbag.....see here for info http://www.happytushies.com/category_s/49.htm this is a GREAT wetbag for on the go! $18
Old 06-16-2008, 03:11 PM   #585
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So I took all my avent bottles (the ones I had caps for anyway) to Babies-R-Us, expecting to get store credit. Well when I get there, they were very nicea bout taking the bottles back, but told me that I could only exchange them for BPA free bottles, not get store credit.

This is good, except that Noah is mostly breast fed and has gone on a bottle strike. So I really could have used that money to go towards some sippy cups and clothing.

So now, I have this box of Born Free bottles that I'm not sure what to do with. Does anybody want them? It's a gift set (because there weren't enough BPA-Free single bottles for me to get.

It has 1-9oz bottle with nipple and lid, 3-5 oz bottles with nipples and lids, 2 stage 2 nipples, and a sippy cup with handles, spout and lid. And I noticed that on the bottles, you can take the nipples out and buy sippy spouts for them.

They retail there for $44.99 (comes out to a little over $47 with tax). Anybody want them for $40? If not, what section of DS do I put them up on for sale?

Thanks mamas.

God bless,
Michelle

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM   #586
zukeypur
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
So I took all my avent bottles (the ones I had caps for anyway) to Babies-R-Us, expecting to get store credit. Well when I get there, they were very nicea bout taking the bottles back, but told me that I could only exchange them for BPA free bottles, not get store credit.

This is good, except that Noah is mostly breast fed and has gone on a bottle strike. So I really could have used that money to go towards some sippy cups and clothing.

So now, I have this box of Born Free bottles that I'm not sure what to do with. Does anybody want them? It's a gift set (because there weren't enough BPA-Free single bottles for me to get.

It has 1-9oz bottle with nipple and lid, 3-5 oz bottles with nipples and lids, 2 stage 2 nipples, and a sippy cup with handles, spout and lid. And I noticed that on the bottles, you can take the nipples out and buy sippy spouts for them.

They retail there for $44.99 (comes out to a little over $47 with tax). Anybody want them for $40? If not, what section of DS do I put them up on for sale?

Thanks mamas.

God bless,
Michelle
Can you take them back to a store for store credit and say you've lost your receipt? If you make a gift registry and put them on there they don't give you such a hard time about it.

Married to my hunka-hunka burnin' love, Jake,
zukeypur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:33 PM   #587
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Thanks mamas.

God bless,
Michelle
Michelle i would say i would for the next baby; but i don't know when i would have the money. Ummmm....why don't you just go get some of the sippy nipples and save them for when Noah is ready for sippy cups? we use born free sippies for Daniel and love them.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:36 PM   #588
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

To Zukyper:

Well, at the bottom of the receipt that shows it was an exchange, they gave me a "gift reciept." Do you think if I use the gift receipt part that when they scan it all the other info will show up?

I thought about doing what you suggested, but then thought that maybe they would recognize me and say "Oh no, we told you....blah blah blah..."

You think it would work?

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!

Last edited by Michelle_M; 06-16-2008 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Added "To Zkyper"
Old 06-16-2008, 08:40 PM   #589
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragsdale View Post
Michelle i would say i would for the next baby; but i don't know when i would have the money. Ummmm....why don't you just go get some of the sippy nipples and save them for when Noah is ready for sippy cups? we use born free sippies for Daniel and love them.
I thought about that, but then that would just be spending more money to buy the sippy spouts. I'd rather just get rid of these if I can, and then just buy a few sippy cups.

Thanks
God bless,
Michelle

Old 06-16-2008, 09:47 PM   #590
zukeypur
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
To Zukyper:

Well, at the bottom of the receipt that shows it was an exchange, they gave me a "gift reciept." Do you think if I use the gift receipt part that when they scan it all the other info will show up?

I thought about doing what you suggested, but then thought that maybe they would recognize me and say "Oh no, we told you....blah blah blah..."

You think it would work?
IDK, but I would try a different store without the receipt first.

Married to my hunka-hunka burnin' love, Jake,
zukeypur is offline   Reply With Quote