Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 01:40 PM   #581
eragsdale's Avatar
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: keller, Texas
Posts: 5,742
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

pmed you about the pfs

Advertisement

__________________
DanielP:04-10-07 ASPERGERS~DouglasG:07-18-08 AUTISTIC~11-12-09
IsaBella:11-03-10 UC (IBD)~12-04-11~02-07-12
ISO-girl/gn: trainers, girls: 4yr/5t fall/winter clothes, boys: 6yr lined wind pants, 8yr sweat pants
eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 02:03 PM   #582
melissalots's Avatar
melissalots
Registered Users
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 67
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Hi DFW moms! Anyone near the North Richland Hills area?
__________________
Melissa: Wife to Jess, mother to Jack -5, Max-2, and Charlie-2 months
http://img.diaperswappers.com/images.../goodvibes.gif
melissalots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 02:54 PM   #583
eragsdale's Avatar
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: keller, Texas
Posts: 5,742
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

i am in Fort Worth at the 820/20 split! hello
__________________
DanielP:04-10-07 ASPERGERS~DouglasG:07-18-08 AUTISTIC~11-12-09
IsaBella:11-03-10 UC (IBD)~12-04-11~02-07-12
ISO-girl/gn: trainers, girls: 4yr/5t fall/winter clothes, boys: 6yr lined wind pants, 8yr sweat pants
eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:55 PM   #584
eragsdale's Avatar
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: keller, Texas
Posts: 5,742
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

when and where is the the garage sale and what else are you selling? If it is okay, i could just meet you Friday or Saturday and then buy some other things that me "might" need along with the pfs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyblackdot View Post
Hey mamas, im selling all of this stuff.......

you can come by anytime, or if you prefer, im having a garage sale on the 13th and 14th and you can come by then......



If your interested in anything send me a pm, i don't want to ship the prefolds, inserts, pins or snappies



1 dozen premium UBP from swaddlebees, a few have very very light staining, most have not even been used. $13

9 GMD Infant $7 These where used pretty regularly, so there is some staining.

11 UBIP $ 10 Same condition as the GMD

1 thirsties hemp prefold $5 (never used, only prepped)

4 fleece and hemp inserts $6, 1 hemp/fleece liner $1, S joeybunz hemp insert $2

6 micofleece liners $6, 5 kiushies cotton liners $3

6 dritz pins $2, 5 reg snappies $8

5 well loved kushies aois/fitteds $10. These have been used alot over the last year, so there is staining, and they probly need to be stripped. These are not the Ultra ones they are the classics style.

Wonder Bag wetbag.....see here for info http://www.happytushies.com/category_s/49.htm this is a GREAT wetbag for on the go! $18
__________________
DanielP:04-10-07 ASPERGERS~DouglasG:07-18-08 AUTISTIC~11-12-09
IsaBella:11-03-10 UC (IBD)~12-04-11~02-07-12
ISO-girl/gn: trainers, girls: 4yr/5t fall/winter clothes, boys: 6yr lined wind pants, 8yr sweat pants
eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 03:11 PM   #585
Michelle_M's Avatar
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Arlington, Tx
Posts: 15,899
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

So I took all my avent bottles (the ones I had caps for anyway) to Babies-R-Us, expecting to get store credit. Well when I get there, they were very nicea bout taking the bottles back, but told me that I could only exchange them for BPA free bottles, not get store credit.

This is good, except that Noah is mostly breast fed and has gone on a bottle strike. So I really could have used that money to go towards some sippy cups and clothing.

So now, I have this box of Born Free bottles that I'm not sure what to do with. Does anybody want them? It's a gift set (because there weren't enough BPA-Free single bottles for me to get.

It has 1-9oz bottle with nipple and lid, 3-5 oz bottles with nipples and lids, 2 stage 2 nipples, and a sippy cup with handles, spout and lid. And I noticed that on the bottles, you can take the nipples out and buy sippy spouts for them.

They retail there for $44.99 (comes out to a little over $47 with tax). Anybody want them for $40? If not, what section of DS do I put them up on for sale?

Thanks mamas.

God bless,
Michelle
__________________
Christian wife to my hubby, mamma to three little men and a little lady!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM   #586
zukeypur's Avatar
zukeypur
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ft. Worth,TX area
Posts: 2,816
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
So I took all my avent bottles (the ones I had caps for anyway) to Babies-R-Us, expecting to get store credit. Well when I get there, they were very nicea bout taking the bottles back, but told me that I could only exchange them for BPA free bottles, not get store credit.

This is good, except that Noah is mostly breast fed and has gone on a bottle strike. So I really could have used that money to go towards some sippy cups and clothing.

So now, I have this box of Born Free bottles that I'm not sure what to do with. Does anybody want them? It's a gift set (because there weren't enough BPA-Free single bottles for me to get.

It has 1-9oz bottle with nipple and lid, 3-5 oz bottles with nipples and lids, 2 stage 2 nipples, and a sippy cup with handles, spout and lid. And I noticed that on the bottles, you can take the nipples out and buy sippy spouts for them.

They retail there for $44.99 (comes out to a little over $47 with tax). Anybody want them for $40? If not, what section of DS do I put them up on for sale?

Thanks mamas.

God bless,
Michelle
Can you take them back to a store for store credit and say you've lost your receipt? If you make a gift registry and put them on there they don't give you such a hard time about it.
__________________
It's ZOOKEEPER, not Zukey Pure
Angie, mommy to Abby 5/27/99 and Ava 6/23/06

Married to my hunka-hunka burnin' love, Jake,
zukeypur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:33 PM   #587
eragsdale's Avatar
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: keller, Texas
Posts: 5,742
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
So I took all my avent bottles (the ones I had caps for anyway) to Babies-R-Us, expecting to get store credit. Well when I get there, they were very nicea bout taking the bottles back, but told me that I could only exchange them for BPA free bottles, not get store credit.

This is good, except that Noah is mostly breast fed and has gone on a bottle strike. So I really could have used that money to go towards some sippy cups and clothing.

So now, I have this box of Born Free bottles that I'm not sure what to do with. Does anybody want them? It's a gift set (because there weren't enough BPA-Free single bottles for me to get.

It has 1-9oz bottle with nipple and lid, 3-5 oz bottles with nipples and lids, 2 stage 2 nipples, and a sippy cup with handles, spout and lid. And I noticed that on the bottles, you can take the nipples out and buy sippy spouts for them.

They retail there for $44.99 (comes out to a little over $47 with tax). Anybody want them for $40? If not, what section of DS do I put them up on for sale?

Thanks mamas.

God bless,
Michelle
Michelle i would say i would for the next baby; but i don't know when i would have the money. Ummmm....why don't you just go get some of the sippy nipples and save them for when Noah is ready for sippy cups? we use born free sippies for Daniel and love them.
__________________
DanielP:04-10-07 ASPERGERS~DouglasG:07-18-08 AUTISTIC~11-12-09
IsaBella:11-03-10 UC (IBD)~12-04-11~02-07-12
ISO-girl/gn: trainers, girls: 4yr/5t fall/winter clothes, boys: 6yr lined wind pants, 8yr sweat pants
eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:36 PM   #588
Michelle_M's Avatar
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Arlington, Tx
Posts: 15,899
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

To Zukyper:

Well, at the bottom of the receipt that shows it was an exchange, they gave me a "gift reciept." Do you think if I use the gift receipt part that when they scan it all the other info will show up?

I thought about doing what you suggested, but then thought that maybe they would recognize me and say "Oh no, we told you....blah blah blah..."

You think it would work?
__________________
Christian wife to my hubby, mamma to three little men and a little lady!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!

Last edited by Michelle_M; 06-16-2008 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Added "To Zkyper"
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:40 PM   #589
Michelle_M's Avatar
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Arlington, Tx
Posts: 15,899
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragsdale View Post
Michelle i would say i would for the next baby; but i don't know when i would have the money. Ummmm....why don't you just go get some of the sippy nipples and save them for when Noah is ready for sippy cups? we use born free sippies for Daniel and love them.
I thought about that, but then that would just be spending more money to buy the sippy spouts. I'd rather just get rid of these if I can, and then just buy a few sippy cups.

Thanks
God bless,
Michelle
__________________
Christian wife to my hubby, mamma to three little men and a little lady!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:47 PM   #590
zukeypur's Avatar
zukeypur
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ft. Worth,TX area
Posts: 2,816
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
To Zukyper:

Well, at the bottom of the receipt that shows it was an exchange, they gave me a "gift reciept." Do you think if I use the gift receipt part that when they scan it all the other info will show up?

I thought about doing what you suggested, but then thought that maybe they would recognize me and say "Oh no, we told you....blah blah blah..."

You think it would work?
IDK, but I would try a different store without the receipt first.
__________________
It's ZOOKEEPER, not Zukey Pure
Angie, mommy to Abby 5/27/99 and Ava 6/23/06

Married to my hunka-hunka burnin' love, Jake,
zukeypur is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.