Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-16-2008, 10:55 PM   #591
hidi74
Registered Users

Re: DFW mamas

I am in the NRH. Hurst area. Anyone here?

Advertisement

hidi74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:00 PM   #592
hidi74
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyblackdot View Post
Hey mamas, im selling all of this stuff.......

you can come by anytime, or if you prefer, im having a garage sale on the 13th and 14th and you can come by then......

If your interested in anything send me a pm, i don't want to ship the prefolds, inserts, pins or snappies

1 dozen premium UBP from swaddlebees, a few have very very light staining, most have not even been used. $13

9 GMD Infant $7 These where used pretty regularly, so there is some staining.

11 UBIP $ 10 Same condition as the GMD

1 thirsties hemp prefold $5 (never used, only prepped)

4 fleece and hemp inserts $6, 1 hemp/fleece liner $1, S joeybunz hemp insert $2

6 micofleece liners $6, 5 kiushies cotton liners $3

6 dritz pins $2, 5 reg snappies $8

5 well loved kushies aois/fitteds $10. These have been used alot over the last year, so there is staining, and they probly need to be stripped. These are not the Ultra ones they are the classics style.

Wonder Bag wetbag.....see here for info this is a GREAT wetbag for on the go! $18

Do you happen to have anything left?
hidi74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:31 PM   #593
PrincipessaShelley
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
So I took all my avent bottles (the ones I had caps for anyway) to Babies-R-Us, expecting to get store credit. Well when I get there, they were very nicea bout taking the bottles back, but told me that I could only exchange them for BPA free bottles, not get store credit.

This is good, except that Noah is mostly breast fed and has gone on a bottle strike. So I really could have used that money to go towards some sippy cups and clothing.

So now, I have this box of Born Free bottles that I'm not sure what to do with. Does anybody want them? It's a gift set (because there weren't enough BPA-Free single bottles for me to get.

It has 1-9oz bottle with nipple and lid, 3-5 oz bottles with nipples and lids, 2 stage 2 nipples, and a sippy cup with handles, spout and lid. And I noticed that on the bottles, you can take the nipples out and buy sippy spouts for them.

They retail there for $44.99 (comes out to a little over $47 with tax). Anybody want them for $40? If not, what section of DS do I put them up on for sale?

Thanks mamas.

God bless,
Michelle
Hope this doesn't sound too bad, but I'm wondering if you can return your bottles for sippy cups. If you still have the receipt, you could go to BRU (perhaps a different one) and exchange. If they give you a hard time, I'm thinking you could argue that bottles and sippy cups are basically the same thing and sippy cups would meet your needs better now. Plus, you need sippy cups without the BPA, and Born makes these. I know I exchanged my old bottles for sippy cups at BRU without a problem. Also, you could sell the Born set on www.craigslist.org. I've had lots of luck selling baby items on Craigslist. Hope this all works out for you, Mama.

IHA: NIP GM Girly Prints
PrincipessaShelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 04:14 AM   #594
tinyblackdot
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
IDK, but I would try a different store without the receipt first.
Yeah, that is what i would do too. FYI the supervisor at the BRU is Arlington is not very nice, so was sooooooooo flippin rude to me when i brought mine back, and i asked her if it came out of her paycheck, and she just looked at me, and then yelled at the poor girl working at the register and walked away. I would try the one in NRH, my sis works there, you shouldn't have any problem, or maybe even try Whole Foods, i know they carry Born Free there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidi74 View Post
Do you happen to have anything left?
I have everything but the prefolds still
Old 06-17-2008, 11:05 AM   #595
courtney_adkins05
Registered Users
seller

FREE CLOTH DIAPER CLASS

tell your newbie friends!

Date: July 12th 10 a.m. Cost: FREE

Topics covered: Why you should use cloth diapers; an overview of the different types of diapers; how many you'll really need; how to clean for both clean and dirty diapers; and troubleshooting issues - everything from diaper stink to stripping diapers to leaking.

This workshop will be held every 2nd Saturday of each month

Please call 214-623-5080 or email info@peppermint.com to register
courtney_adkins05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 02:10 PM   #596
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

tinyblackdot (im having a brain fart with names latly) On the premium did they fit Maddie? I went to put one on Daniel last night and it was HUGE!!?? i think i can still fit him in the infant. My poor tiny guy.
eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 06:35 PM   #597
tinyblackdot
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragsdale View Post
tinyblackdot (im having a brain fart with names latly) On the premium did they fit Maddie? I went to put one on Daniel last night and it was HUGE!!?? i think i can still fit him in the infant. My poor tiny guy.
Well you have to fold them down. I have some GMD rainbows that are trimmed down quite a bit, but they are wider than premium size.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:06 AM   #598
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyblackdot View Post
Well you have to fold them down. I have some GMD rainbows that are trimmed down quite a bit, but they are wider than premium size.
the snappies that you have/had are they infant or toddler? I think i need the bigger size.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:43 AM   #599
tinyblackdot
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i used infant and toddler ones......
Old 06-19-2008, 04:34 PM   #600
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

mama's with newborn/small girls:

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=461488

i am selling this because we are having another boy.