Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-28-2010, 09:49 AM   #181
walkin4jesus
Registered Users

Re: Central California mama's

Hi, I am very new and I live in Salinas, in the Monterey Bay Area. I just started cding with my newest little girl in April of this year.

Advertisement

walkin4jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:15 PM   #182
chiarore
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey ladies - I am in Central California - Merced area - and I just found out I'm pregnant and would like to have a VBAC - has anyone done this around here? (I"m also willing to travel to San Jose area - I have friends over there that would put me up in the last month of pregnancy so I could have my baby the way I want... anyone? Bueller?
chiarore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:07 PM   #183
summerglow
Registered Users

Hi, I'm near merced myself

Chiarore if you are still looking for a doc that does VBAC, Fresno Women's Medical Group does VBACs

There's actually a store in Merced where you can buy Fuzzibunz! It's called the Frog Shop. Amazingly I haven't found a place in Fresno that offers them though.
summerglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:02 PM   #184
mismaggie
Banned

My Mood:

OOOOHH, I heard of the Frog Shop but haven't gotten over ther yet I think I am actually afraid to for fear that I may want to spend too much money lol. I cannot imagine being able to walk into a store and actually walk out with CD's! I live in Delhi BTW and would still LOVE to meet some local MAmas
mismaggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:16 PM   #185
chiarore
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

haha I posted this and forgot to come back! After a lot of talking with DH and soul searching, I'm not giving birth here anyhow. We're going to fly to the Farm instead.

The Frog Shop is fun :-) I actually bought a bunch of newborn covers used there for $3 each - WOO HOO. It's a normal consignment shop, but the proprietor is sweet and they do have some cool stuff sometimes - we've bought Melissa and Doug toys there and a little wool outfit for DS, etc.
chiarore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:02 PM   #186
rmduer
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi mommas - I am new to California - moved to Hollister area a few months ago - but thinking that we want to be closer to the coast so I think seaside will be an option when our lease it up here
Old 01-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #187
PinkInk
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I always think about clicking on the Cali forum but never do! It's fun to see so many people who live not far from me I'm in Salinas, one little boy and another on the way

Birth Boot Camp Certified Childbirth Educator training couples in natural childbirth.

I blog at In Pink Ink
PinkInk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:03 PM   #188
guendolyn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmduer View Post
Hi mommas - I am new to California - moved to Hollister area a few months ago - but thinking that we want to be closer to the coast so I think seaside will be an option when our lease it up here
Look at Marina too. We lived in the general area for a few years. Monterey and then Marina.
guendolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:05 PM   #189
guendolyn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerglow View Post

There's actually a store in Merced where you can buy Fuzzibunz! It's called the Frog Shop. Amazingly I haven't found a place in Fresno that offers them though.
What else is there? I hate that we have nothing locally for cloth diapers.
guendolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:17 PM   #190
suzboo
Registered Users

My Mood:

Aloha mamas! I just moved back to California after spending a blissful six years in beautiful Hawaii. I have a two month old and was wondering if there are any nice mamas out here in search of new mommy friends. Sonora is so out of the way for most of my freinds in Manteca but we do travel to Oakdale and even Modesto every so often too. Just wanting someone to exchange baby war stories with lol.

ETA: By the way I'm a 28-year-old, married, first-time mommy.

Last edited by suzboo; 01-12-2011 at 02:20 PM.
suzboo is offline   Reply With Quote