Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-11-2008, 05:08 PM   #11
mom2brooke
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: expecting momma who also have toddlers

Yep, DS likes to jab me with his arms/legs all the time. He's 27m, and I'm about 32 weeks. It hurts just to have him sitting on my lap.

Advertisement

Old 01-11-2008, 05:18 PM   #12
S Starr
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yep! I can't decide if she's always been this squirmy/bouncy/elbowy or if she's started it just for my pregnant belly benefit. <g>
Old 01-11-2008, 08:38 PM   #13
etsdtm99
Registered Users
seller

My DD is 22 months and i'm 24 weeks pg and she hasn't been TOO bad surprisingly .. the only time she consistently disregards my warnings and jumps or dives onto the belly is when i'm on the phone.. so when i pick up the phone i stand up, or stay standing up and then i'm ok.. if i sit down she climbs up next to me and just jumps.. its weird. DH's little cousin who is 4 is a lot worse.. she has head-butted and kneed me in the belly on more than one occasion.. i find myself constantly hiding from her when we are around them..

I think she has just recently realized that there is a baby in there.. she has started wanting to sing to baby-brother and she wants to give him things.. (like a pacifier she found that use to be hers) she lays in bed with me in the morning and talks to the baby and tells him to get bigger so he can come out.. its SO cute!
Old 01-11-2008, 09:24 PM   #14
Nikki_Nikk
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

well hey- can you blame them? It's a big new addition to the mommy climbing structure!

I also have been lovingly abused by my preschooler and my toddler friends I used to care for. Thankfully there's pleanty of cushin in there to protect baby.

...new babe did look like he had a black eye on one of the 3d u/s though... He was abusive to my insides while he still had room, so I concluded he accidentally gave it to himself.