Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-11-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Think I'm having contractions

They started Sunday while we were at BIL's playing cards. I was extremely uncomfortable and was for quite a while. I thought that Zach was just bunching up or sticking his butt up against me or something but my back was hurting too. Its actually been happening all week but I just didn't connect the two. While I was on the phone with my mom a little while ago I started getting a pain in my back and then it went around to my tummy and it got really hard. I thought crap I'm having a contraction. Then I thougth back and realized that Sunday night it was the exact same feeling. I was having them probably every 10 minutes over there and they lasted all night until we came home and I layed down and they stopped about an hour later. Now I can't help but be worried. With ds#1 I went into premature labor around this time and it lasted until they took me off of work at 35 weeks I think. I went to the hospital once or twice a week to have them stop contractions. Well I have no job for them to take me off of and if they put me on bed rest I'm screwed. I have to take care of my kids and my dh doesn't really have any time to take off of work until the baby comes (by then he will have about 5 days accumulated). At least now I know what they are and can keep an eye on them.

Ericka - Homeschooling Mom to Will (8/02), Aiden (1/04),Andrew (8/05) Zachary (4/08)
sprout18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:00 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Think I'm having contractions

mama! Get all the rest that you can get (which is almost impossible with another lo around right?) I hope they don't get any worse.
~Marjorie~ Proud Marine Wife and Full time student, SAHM to my two gorgeous girls!
starryeyedgyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:07 PM   #3
My Mood:

I hope things don't go like last time for you , try to stay positive and take it easy when you can
Rachel, wife mother crocheter

itsymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 07:23 PM   #4
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2boys0608
My Mood:

drink lots of water .. hope they stop
crunchymomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote