Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-19-2010, 01:14 AM   #171
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hawaiian mamas, where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpatch_babe View Post
Are we still on for tomorrow?

I'm still available to meet up.

Advertisement

Old 06-19-2010, 02:19 AM   #172
sourpatch_babe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I can be there too, but if nothing is finalized I can just go to Ko'Olina lagoons.
Dear Baby in my Belly, Please come out. Seriously. It's like a 100 degrees here, IN CANADA. Your dad has taken to calling me puffy. I get that you're a dude and the last thing you want to do is leave a place you're going to spend the rest of your life trying to get back into, but enough. Your room is really cool, come out and see it. Sincerely, Love Mummy
sourpatch_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 12:35 PM   #173
HMDocsLady
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm up for meeting up! See you all tomorrow at 4pm! The park is on Kamehameha Highway above Waikele, about 5 miles up the hill from the outlet shops. From Schofield, take Kam Hgwy south (towards the Leeward side) you'll go through Mililani. Once you get into Waipio, the park will be on your right, the McD's will be on the left. PM today if you want my cell number just in case you get lost.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:11 PM   #174
HMDocsLady
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry to have missed you all today. We went to a birthday party earlier in the day and ODD had a massive meltdown afternoon. Too much sugar and no nap. Hopefully we can get together again!
Old 06-19-2010, 11:33 PM   #175
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMDocsLady View Post
Sorry to have missed you all today. We went to a birthday party earlier in the day and ODD had a massive meltdown afternoon. Too much sugar and no nap. Hopefully we can get together again!
No worries momma! Me and sourpatch_babe ended up running into each other at McDonalds and had a nice chat albeit while my ODS ran amuck since he didn't get a good nap. Hopefully we can coordinate a better meet-up soon.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:36 PM   #176
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So quick questions Hawaii Mommas...My friend and I are thinking about starting a WAHM biz...well kinda WAHM cuz I have a full time job too..but anyways. She crochets awesome beanies/hats and I'm gonna try to get her to crochet some shorties/longies. I got some sewing skills and was going to sew wetbags, pillowcase dresses, and hopefully fitteds/AIOs and matching advocacy tees. Do you all think it might be a good idea in Hawaii. We'd be selling on etsy and possibly DS, but I wanted to see if any local mommas would be interested in those products, before I dive in a start sewing.

Ladies...what do you think? Any feedback would be appreciated!
Old 06-20-2010, 11:36 AM   #177
HMDocsLady
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

YES! And see if you can get a booth at the Haleiwa Farmer's Market - tons of us CD'ers and generally crunchy Mamas hit that one every sunday.

So glad you guys bumped into eachother! How about we try to meet up at the next Babywearers meeting? They meet every 3rd tuesday of the month next to the airport (pretty central to most folks). Great group of Mamas and the leader is awsome! The next meeting is July 20th at 10am. I am trying to go to them every month now just for the good conversation with like minded Mamas.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:09 PM   #178
T&Gmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMDocsLady View Post
YES! And see if you can get a booth at the Haleiwa Farmer's Market - tons of us CD'ers and generally crunchy Mamas hit that one every sunday.

So glad you guys bumped into eachother! How about we try to meet up at the next Babywearers meeting? They meet every 3rd tuesday of the month next to the airport (pretty central to most folks). Great group of Mamas and the leader is awsome! The next meeting is July 20th at 10am. I am trying to go to them every month now just for the good conversation with like minded Mamas.

Where is this farmers market? I'd love to check it out too. I would also love to meet with you mama's!
T&Gmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:16 PM   #179
sourpatch_babe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I want to know where the farmer's market is as well. And 808mama, that sounds like a great idea!
Dear Baby in my Belly, Please come out. Seriously. It's like a 100 degrees here, IN CANADA. Your dad has taken to calling me puffy. I get that you're a dude and the last thing you want to do is leave a place you're going to spend the rest of your life trying to get back into, but enough. Your room is really cool, come out and see it. Sincerely, Love Mummy
sourpatch_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:18 PM   #180
babykanani
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey,
I`m on Maui with my husband (originally from Kaua`i and our daughter Kanani). We`re on the NS close to Jaws/Ho`okipa. Just had the first big winterswells.
Aloha kakou, Mamas.
babykanani is offline   Reply With Quote