Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-23-2008, 10:11 AM   #1
amy&rich
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ISO - Southern Ontario Mamas who make...

A friend of mine and I are looking into and planning on opening a Natural Baby and Cloth Diaper store in the Niagara Region in less than 6 months time. We have most of the product we need and we have 3 other WAHM type moms who would like to lease space in the store from us to have their products for sale in our store...

We would like to still have a few other things in the store but no longer have the funds to purchase things wholesale.. So we're looking for a few other mamas... If you make any of the following items and would like to lease some space to actually have your item in a B&M store.. please send me an email at info@peekaboobottoms.com and I can give you further information..

Items we're looking at carrying.. (in addition to our plans)...

- very cool, modern, trendy diapers bags
- amber teething necklaces
- nursing necklaces
- natural baby products (shampoo, lotion, butt balm (that work with cloth), etc.)
- soft soled shoes

Again, we are looking for anyone who would want to lease space or shelving etc.. rent would be dependent on square footage and number of products. We can not offer to purchase things at wholesale right now as each of us is maxed out as to what we want to carry in store..

I'm posting this here to offer other mamas with small businesses who are looking to get out there and can't afford an actual store of their own..

I look forward to hearing from you ladies!!
Amy S.

Advertisement

www.peekaboobottoms.com

amy&rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:05 AM   #2
yogging mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO - Southern Ontario Mamas who make...

Hey Amy - congrats and good luck!! I'm sure you guys will do well! My sister is in Fonthill and makes gorgeous jewelry including custom family bracelets and kids stuff too - I'll let her know your plans and see if she is interested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&rich View Post
A friend of mine and I are looking into and planning on opening a Natural Baby and Cloth Diaper store in the Niagara Region in less than 6 months time. We have most of the product we need and we have 3 other WAHM type moms who would like to lease space in the store from us to have their products for sale in our store...

We would like to still have a few other things in the store but no longer have the funds to purchase things wholesale.. So we're looking for a few other mamas... If you make any of the following items and would like to lease some space to actually have your item in a B&M store.. please send me an email at info@peekaboobottoms.com and I can give you further information..

Items we're looking at carrying.. (in addition to our plans)...

- very cool, modern, trendy diapers bags
- amber teething necklaces
- nursing necklaces
- natural baby products (shampoo, lotion, butt balm (that work with cloth), etc.)
- soft soled shoes

Again, we are looking for anyone who would want to lease space or shelving etc.. rent would be dependent on square footage and number of products. We can not offer to purchase things at wholesale right now as each of us is maxed out as to what we want to carry in store..

I'm posting this here to offer other mamas with small businesses who are looking to get out there and can't afford an actual store of their own..

I look forward to hearing from you ladies!!
Amy S.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:07 AM   #3
mom2brooke
Registered Users

My Mood:

Can't say I'm interested in space, but just wanted to let y'all know I'll be 1 of your most regular customers! hehe
Old 02-25-2008, 04:15 PM   #4
amy&rich
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Liz - Thanks would be great! I'll keep an eye out for her email!

Amy - you're too funny

Oh and I wanted to add that we would love to have someone in the store that might be interested in retailing wooden toys. We definitly want to have that in store, but none of us can afford to add it to our "shops"...

Thanks!!

www.peekaboobottoms.com

amy&rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 08:22 PM   #5
Marion
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wish I was still up that way, I'd so be right there with Amy shopping. I could send my Mum though, hmmmm. I may just have to do that. I'll be sure to check out the store when I'm up that way visiting.
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote