Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-18-2008, 07:36 AM   #11
amy&rich
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Looking for babyshows

Hi Lauren,

Thanks so much for that link. It looks like they aren't excepting new "members" but I sent an email over their way anyway. Hey y'never know!

I have heard of the show in TO.. I've never been though. I do hear that it's a little bit "ritzy".. I can only imagine how much a booth in Toronto would cost though.. sigh.. I'm probably too small and unestablished at the moment for that. But thanks agian for the reminder..

Do any Hamilton and area moms frequent these boards???

Thanks again,
Amy S.

Advertisement

www.peekaboobottoms.com

amy&rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:16 AM   #12
mom2brooke
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oooohhh, I'm so excited there are more Niagara crunchy moms out there! LOL I already know Amy, but nice to know there are at least 2 more of you!
I'm also in Welland, just moved here in Aug. So sorry Amy, to hijack your thread, but hi to everyone!
Old 02-07-2008, 03:09 AM   #13
momsandbums
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi Amy,
I opened up an online store in Dec... Moms & Bums
There is a babyfest show in April in Mississauga at the internaitonal centre. It is costly $1500 for your 8x8 booth. But if you can afford it, it will bring you business!

It is too costly for me right now, and I am due with # 2 a couple of weeks before that, so this is just not good timing for me to go.

Good luck with it if you attend!
momsandbums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 03:12 AM   #14
momsandbums
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have info for the welcome wagon stuff if you want it Amy. It is a cost per person in attendance at each show plus a fee of I think $150. they will also take your stuff to peoples houses after delivery. send me your email and i can forward it to you.
momsandbums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:14 AM   #15
yogging mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I did the Toronto Baby and Toddler show in November and it is huge - and expensive. It is more like a bridal show - where all the pg and new moms are walking around collecting info and freebees - you are better off doing local shows where you are going to pick up local, repeat business. Unless - you had a bunch of stuff you were looking to clear out - or brought in inventory specifically for the show at great prices
Prenatal health fairs are also a good opportunity to meet new/expectant moms.