Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-14-2006, 09:24 AM   #11
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

Re: WiggleWormBottoms - more questions

I have 3 WWB covers, but they don't have snaps for the sleeves. I really like them, but have found I have to use a trim fitted under them or they're just way too bulky. They never leak for us and are super cute!

Advertisement

tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 10:29 AM   #12
*Chris~tian Mom
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea
I have 3 WWB covers, but they don't have snaps for the sleeves. I really like them, but have found I have to use a trim fitted under them or they're just way too bulky. They never leak for us and are super cute!
I never had a problem with pfs under them.
HOWEVER, I prefer fitteds. And mine were PURPOSELY designed to fit under WWB covers. (I couldn't do anything that would ruin my addiction, now could I??? lol)
*Chris~tian Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 10:29 AM   #13
*Chris~tian Mom
Registered Users

Besides...who wants bulk anyhow?!?!?!?! LOL
Old 08-14-2006, 12:05 PM   #14
imommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea
This is good for me. I use mostly Pattynaps fitteds and they're so trim that none of the wool that I have really fits over them because the wool is too big in the butt now. It literally sags on my son. So I don't think bulkiness would be an issue for us. Plus, I LOVE using our prefolds too so I could always use those.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:06 PM   #15
imommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok now I have another question. So if you don't use the snap in sleeves, does she make them to accommodate them or would you have to send them back for her to make them more accommodating if you decided to go that route. Does that make sense?

Also, if I just use them as a cover, would it be hot on his bum with the added fleece or flannel (is that what she uses inside ) on the cover?

Just trying to figure this all out. I might get a plain and a print. Off to check out her website some more.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:09 PM   #16
Mommyk8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have 2 covers with matching t shirts. They are size large. DD has 11 inch thighs and I have no problems with them in fact they are the as tight as I can get them. SHe willbe wearing them for awhile. They are Steelers material for Daddy so she can watch the football games with him on Sunday. I have snaps and aplix and I like them both. She was very fast at making them and getting them to me. Like within a week of ordering them.
Mommyk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 12:14 PM   #17
MamaMel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You don't have to get an inner. I have one w/ just PUL on the inner!
MamaMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 12:45 PM   #18
nikolaki
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If I were to order again. I would get ones with a double row of snaps and cross over snaps.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:57 PM   #19
presleycaedmon
Registered Users
seller

I, personally, like the crushed penne. It's very trim and breathable. I have 3 with fleece inners but when I order more they will all be crushed penne or suede cloth.
Old 08-14-2006, 01:00 PM   #20
*Chris~tian Mom
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by imommy
Ok now I have another question. So if you don't use the snap in sleeves, does she make them to accommodate them or would you have to send them back for her to make them more accommodating if you decided to go that route. Does that make sense?

I *think I understand what you are asking. If you get the covers with the snap in sleeves, you don't HAVE to use the sleeves. You can just use the cover like any regular cover. (And that's how I get to use ALL my prints rotating from day and night. LOL)
However, if you have ordered regular covers from her, she will retro-fit them for you to accommodate the sleeves.

Also, if I just use them as a cover, would it be hot on his bum with the added fleece or flannel (is that what she uses inside ) on the cover?
I actually prefer that my covers have something covering the PUL. I can't help but think about sitting on a couch that someone covered in plastic, or a vinyl covered car seat in the summertime. :Shudders: But Amy is super sweet and very accommodating so if you don't see something, just ask. Just trying to figure this all out. I might get a plain and a print. Off to check out her website some more.
Have fun! See you on the other side! LOL