Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-12-2009, 11:35 AM   #541
4littlemonkeys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Oklahoma Mamas, check in here!!

I live in Lawton. Just found this website. It is a wealth of information. Due with #4 April 25th. New to CDing. Working on building my stash.

Advertisement

4littlemonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:13 PM   #542
Okmommy06
Registered Users

My Mood:

Either place sounds good to us, and any day works as well. I think i'm going to need out of the house next week...my MIL is coming to stay with us again to look around at houses and I just saw her a couple of weeks ago PLUS Dh is upset with her...she put his dog down. He was really having a hard time, some arthritis(I think), bad kidney's(starting to pee a ton and not have control of it at all) and a couple of other things that all add up(she's a total animal lover and would never do it for no reason) but she took him back to TX with her because he was snapping at DS and we just figured why put more anxiety on the dog with a toddler(he was at least 13 I think). She called the other day to tell DH and he was upset the way she told me(guess she just flat out told him when he asked how he was)...and he said if he'd known she was going to do it so soon(she took him last time she was here) he would've done it himself so he could say goodbye. I feel horrible for him and he's been so depressed and icky feeling. I don't know what to do for him...anyone have any ideas....I don't want to make him feel like i'm trying to get his mind off of him. Maybe a chai latte from Starbucks when I pick him up from work? I have no idea. I'm usually the one dealing with icky things.

So anyways, let me know ladies...really hope you can make one of them, were missing you Amy...and the kiddo's too.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:44 PM   #543
tristens1mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My opinion....
My house either Monday or Tuesday from 10 till 1.

Then the zoo Wednesday or Thursday 10 till whenever.

And Emmaleighs the other day... (I wanna jump too!)

Then Jump zone Friday,

Oh, and the JBF sale at the fairgrounds is next week too...
Old 03-12-2009, 01:17 PM   #544
reagansmom05
Registered Users
seller

if it's monday we can go, we are leaving tuesday for California.
Anna, sahm to THREE boys [Reagan 4/25/05 & Hunter 7/17/07 & Logan 12/22/09 ] & one lost bean 2/15/09, Air Force Wife & SAHM. i love free gift cards from SWAGBUCKS!! EBATES and CloudCrowd and CASHBAQis where I earn paypal!! easy paid emails!!
reagansmom05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:32 PM   #545
tristens1mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I meant to ask you when you were going! I am sure gonna miss you! Even if "we" don't get together on Monday, we can!!
Old 03-12-2009, 01:34 PM   #546
reagansmom05
Registered Users
seller

sure can! what are you doing tomorrow? i'll only be gone for like a week and a half....let me count...like 9 days lol. maybe 10. you will BARELY miss me!
Anna, sahm to THREE boys [Reagan 4/25/05 & Hunter 7/17/07 & Logan 12/22/09 ] & one lost bean 2/15/09, Air Force Wife & SAHM. i love free gift cards from SWAGBUCKS!! EBATES and CloudCrowd and CASHBAQis where I earn paypal!! easy paid emails!!
reagansmom05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:52 PM   #547
Majestic Rocks
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristens1mom View Post
$7 is for kids, parents are free!
Thanks, that is what I figured, but you never know. Also your opinion of the play week, looks like a good variety for diff people's schedules.

Hi, to the new Lawton mom. Glad you found cding I was kind of overwhelmed by the website at first. But waded my way through and found out cool stuff. Welcome & congrats on #4!!
Majestic Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:55 PM   #548
tristens1mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by reagansmom05 View Post
sure can! what are you doing tomorrow? i'll only be gone for like a week and a half....let me count...like 9 days lol. maybe 10. you will BARELY miss me!
Darn it! I didn't see your reply till just now. I didn't do anything today, except clean! Tristen was home, for pt conferences. We hafta go to Enid Sunday for the twins 2nd (*gasp*) birthday!
Old 03-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #549
Emmaleigh3699
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristens1mom View Post
My opinion....
My house either Monday or Tuesday from 10 till 1.

Then the zoo Wednesday or Thursday 10 till whenever.

And Emmaleighs the other day... (I wanna jump too!)

Then Jump zone Friday,

Oh, and the JBF sale at the fairgrounds is next week too...
works for me the only thing is that we're having the pool worked on right now so there will be one man there (possibly) when you guys are over. Now, I've met him, he's really nice and keeps to himself - doesn't bother me or even come in the house to pee (not sure I'd let him just cause I get nervous at home alone with the kids paranoid me)
so I just want everyone to know so there aren't any surprises
Anyday is good at my house - its not like we have a life outside of playdates - we're pretty boring lol

I need to check my zoo pass and see if its still up to date - I haven't used it since October because of all my craptacular health issues lol I'm pretty sure its up to date though and I know I can get at least one mama in with me and 3 kids (cause I got Amy in last time).
Emmaleigh3699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:04 PM   #550
Emmaleigh3699
Registered Users
seller

By the way, I need a photographer. I want to get pictures of the kids finally you guys know that my life hasn't been REALLY settled since I had Shae lol but I'm finally in good enough health all around to take them somewhere, they're both happy and healthy and for ONCE Shae doesn't have bruises on her from her walking attempts (like that will last...)
so I need to know of a good photographer to get their pictures taken
slacker mom here hasn't got any professional pictures of the princess yet.
Emmaleigh3699 is offline   Reply With Quote