Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-01-2009, 05:19 PM   #621
scruffypuppy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Oklahoma Mamas, check in here!!

well, it looks like I will not be at the playgroup this weekend. Between me being sick, my dh having a paper due (and needs my help with it) and grandparents who are desperate to watch the kids this weekend, I will not be able to come. They are all conspiring against me!

Advertisement

scruffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:44 PM   #622
cobbfamily
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffypuppy View Post
well, it looks like I will not be at the playgroup this weekend. Between me being sick, my dh having a paper due (and needs my help with it) and grandparents who are desperate to watch the kids this weekend, I will not be able to come. They are all conspiring against me!
Hang in there. I hope you start filling better.
cobbfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:50 AM   #623
Okmommy06
Registered Users

My Mood:

We will definitely be there Sunday, and 1 works for us. I hope all you sickie mama's feel better soon. We are having a great week except for this stupid weather...i'm ready for the heat. I can't wait to go swimming and wear some shorts lol. Oh and we get to go to Wichita next weekend, which i'm very excited about since my parents will be there. Then in May(don't know exactly when yet) we get to go to California. Woot. Hehe.

ETA: Ezra and I want to go to the Ren. Fair here in town, anyone wanna go? It's free to get in, lots of yummy unhealthy food, hehe, and some sword fighting. I'm excited. I think were gonna get Ez a wooden sword and shield. I think were planning for either Friday or Sat.

Last edited by Okmommy06; 04-02-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Okmommy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #624
desertpenguin
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffypuppy View Post
They are all conspiring against me!
just gotta take it one day at a time.
desertpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #625
desertpenguin
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okmommy06 View Post
ETA: Ezra and I want to go to the Ren. Fair here in town, anyone wanna go? It's free to get in, lots of yummy unhealthy food, hehe, and some sword fighting. I'm excited. I think were gonna get Ez a wooden sword and shield. I think were planning for either Friday or Sat.
o0o! is that this weekend?!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:12 AM   #626
desertpenguin
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmaleigh3699 View Post
I was thinking about 1 so the church goers have time for that
so i was thinking...would it be oK if we came over an hour or two earlier than that? we don't go to church on Sundays and if we came over at 1 then we'd have to leave after like only an hour.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #627
Emmaleigh3699
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
We will definitely be there Sunday, and 1 works for us. I hope all you sickie mama's feel better soon. We are having a great week except for this stupid weather...i'm ready for the heat. I can't wait to go swimming and wear some shorts lol. Oh and we get to go to Wichita next weekend, which i'm very excited about since my parents will be there. Then in May(don't know exactly when yet) we get to go to California. Woot. Hehe.

If you're gone May30 I will go to California and kick your butt!!!!

We're gonna have Shae's birthday party on May 30

and if you go to the Ren Fair on Friday we'll go I'll keep Cy home from school...I'll call it a personal field trip lol
Emmaleigh3699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:18 AM   #628
tristens1mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I've never been, but I'd like to go.

It sucks for me that I'm the oddball of the group who can't ever do the afternoons, so maybe I'd be able to get in on this! Except Sat @ 2, I'm spa-ing with my mom using our gift certificates (finally) from last year's Mother's Day.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:35 PM   #629
nktigger99
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Hey I was wondering who you guys use for your ped?? I made an appointment for my son but am not sure about the dr.
nktigger99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:46 PM   #630
tristens1mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I use Dr. Wilson in Norman. He is a super wonderful pedi. I had called a doula to get a recommendation for a delayed vax pedi & she referred me to him.

My dd didn't pass the nb screening test for CF, and he called the next day to tell us about it & said to call him anytime when we had q's & he'd drop what he was doing to answer. And he really did. Three times. He has been awesome!