Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-08-2009, 12:29 PM   #761
aecryan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Oklahoma Mamas, check in here!!

Oh, my vote is for a garage too. BUT, if you like everything else about the house and it is the right price for you, then I would go for it.

Advertisement

Old 05-10-2009, 12:36 PM   #762
aecryan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Happy Mother's Day Oklahoma mamas!

Did you get any fluff? I ordered two embellished obv prefolds from Zabibaby. One is later gator and the other is ooga booga blue. She is offering free doublers this month and a free tshirt embellishment comes with every pf. I am going to have some cute sets to pass along. I will get some pics as soon as they arrive. She said she can have them out tomorrow, so I am hoping to get them later this week.

Last edited by aecryan; 05-10-2009 at 12:39 PM.
aecryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:09 PM   #763
scruffypuppy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have had lots of fluffy mail the last couple weeks actually. Lots of yarn (mosaic moon, western sky knits, selah, uberknits), a dozen custom embellished t-shirts, bibs, swim diapers, and wool interlock shorts. I also just traded for a custom set of linen stitch longies. I can't wait to get them.
scruffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:09 AM   #764
Okmommy06
Registered Users

My Mood:

No fluffy mail for me...I got an ipod shuffle so I can start working out(at least that was my reason, hehe) and Nigel took me out to eat and we'll be going to a movie sometime next week. The only bad thing was he had to work but afterwards we all went out to dinner together.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #765
nktigger99
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I wanted to post this here but I don't want to break any forum rules so please delete if I am.

I started a meetup group on meetup called The Greater Oklahoma City Attachment Parenting Group. It is for those mom's who may not feel like they "fit in" at other playgroups or meetups.

Most of the members cloth diaper...

http://www.meetup.com/The-Greater-Ok...-Meetup-Group/ Here is the link again I don't want to break any rules so please delete if I am.
nktigger99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #766
Emmaleigh3699
Registered Users
seller

Omg you guys posted so much while I was a slacker!!!!
We've had friends and family here so dang much lately that I've been swamped - and they're not even MY friends! lol But...I have gotten over some of my domestic challenges and I can actually clean worth a dime when I put my mind to it! go me!!

I miss you guys!!! I've got my NAMI walk on Saturday, Shae's party is on the 30th (as you should all know!) and I think thats all I've got. The last day of school for Cy is the 21st so we can do weekday playdates any day after that.
Every other Monday I have to meet up with Shae's sperm donor for child support (as he's trying to get the "Dad" title). He's made his first payment today. The first time he saw her, time flew by and it wasn't really that pressure - today I was ready to bang my head on the table because time was CREEEPING BY!!!
Oh. does anyone has a spare cell phone charger that will work on a Palm Centro? For whatever reason, he got me a Centro...but no charger? And NOOOOO we're not getting back together - but I will take his money
Emmaleigh3699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:10 PM   #767
scruffypuppy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I seriously need to come to a playdate. I miss you guys! And before the 21st, that is just too long to wait. I can do any day any time starting this Thursday. I, ugh, have to take one of my preliminary exams on wednesday. Yuk!
scruffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:38 PM   #768
aecryan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The nami walk is at stars and stripes park right? Can we meet you out there? I would like to return the favor!

Playdate needed here too. One final down today, two to go.

Glad the sperm donor is making an effort.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #769
Emmaleigh3699
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by aecryan View Post
The nami walk is at stars and stripes park right? Can we meet you out there? I would like to return the favor!

Playdate needed here too. One final down today, two to go.

Glad the sperm donor is making an effort.
awe you're so sweet!!! Yep its at stars and stripes, it starts at 9 and I'll be done at.....uhh....sometime. lol Its only 3.1miles, but I'm not exactly swift lol I'm pretty sure I'll be done by 10:30, my mom thinks 11:30 - isn't she hopeful! brat.

When is Kylie done with school? Me and Cy went to Big Lots today (they had the ComfortSport for $60 and I needed one for my mama's car! woot!) and there were some HS Musical headbands and he said "Oh! I need to get those for Kylie and Kyrsten! They LOVE Hannah Montana, I bet they like Zac Efron too." So...you guys are not forgotten

And we all know, I'm not against keeping Cy home from school for a playdate so anytime you guys are ready!!!!
Emmaleigh3699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:38 PM   #770
TripleR
Registered Users

My Mood:

HEY OK GIRLS!!!!

Sorry I'm a tad behind....oh 77 pages behin....but I'm new to DS so I'm just now finding this tread. I tried starting from page 1 and got to about page 9 when I realized I was reading stuff from Jan. 2009. I can't catch up so I'm skipping to here.

We live in south OKC. I have been married for almost 9 years and we have 2 amazing, miracle baby girls. We adopted our 3 1/2 year old at birth and through God's grace we became pregnant and gave birth last May to our baby girl. She just turned 1 yrs old. I'm a SAHM and also work part time from home doing home assessements for foster care and adoption through the state. I have bottle-fed, breast-fed, used disposable diapers and CD and they are all great journeys.

I'm looking forward to keeping up with ya'll.

Robin
TripleR is offline   Reply With Quote