Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-20-2009, 01:44 PM   #811
scruffypuppy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Oklahoma Mamas, check in here!!

I my MT too!!! I got it from a wahm here on DS. It was CHEAP too!!! She does customs...I will go dig up her link in a bit...

Everyone should definitely come over. I am super flexible. Pretty much anytime in June is good. I want to work around everyone's vacation schedules and such...Oh, and Stuart wants to have a cookout for everybody. And Sheana, Stuart is great at grilling veggies too! Something for everyone.

Advertisement

scruffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:50 PM   #812
scruffypuppy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok, I bought mine through RagTag Baby. They just changed their name though.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=579814
Old 05-20-2009, 04:30 PM   #813
Emmaleigh3699
Registered Users
seller

awesome! i SHOULD be getting my child support (ha we'll see) Monday so maybe I can get some money transferred to pp next week and see if she'll do a custom for me! Now I just have to figure out exactly what I want...which opens a WHOLE new world of possibilities lol but at least i know I already love her finished products! woot!
Emmaleigh3699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #814
aecryan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mamas with girls, check out this wahm thread...

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=737064

The dresses are beautiful and only $20 ppd! I am getting kleo dresses for Kylie and Kyrsten. I will get their pics taken in them.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:07 PM   #815
scruffypuppy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Amy, you are not allowed to show me girlie stuff. Its just not fair! I just know its not in my destiny to have any little girls!
Old 05-20-2009, 09:13 PM   #816
Okmommy06
Registered Users

My Mood:

Guess that about sums it up. We were approved for the amount that the house costs(considering they pay closing)....not sure why that's a stipulation I didn't go....Ez was sleeping so Nigel went alone. So anyways, no house yet, but at least we know what we can get....and we've used an online calculator, our realtor calculated everything including mortgage ins., taxes, and it's about the same as what were paying now...so even if it's a little more and both things are lying then we can definitely afford it. I'm so HAPPY. I'm getting more excited about buying a house, it definitely makes me nervous and I am not rushing into anything, but i'm excited nonetheless.

So enough about me, so glad you got a mei-tei to use Em. How exciting, esp. for your back. I can't wait to have another one so I can get a super cool and comfy carrier. How fun you got to go to Whit's....we'd love to go up there, we'll see how things are going with buying a house...might have to make sure we get finances situated, but thankfully we have a car that has amazing mpg. You've definitely got me interested in the castor oil "facewash" I have horrible skin...my face breaks out so bad during my monthly, but still pretty oily during normal times. Oh and I don't wear deoderant all the time...have you noticed. Hehe, I totally waited till you guys were stuck with me to quit wearing it as much so you couldn't get rid of me, lol. But no really, I only wear it like once a week and it's only when i'm feeling particularly icky, hehe. My mom actually started using a natural deoderant a long time ago. Every time she see's me put on my icky stuff she's like you need to get rid of that stuff, lol.

Rocksye-I totally believe you about the sweat smelling less stinky when you don't eat meat....we are veggies and it's also true about your poop supposedly, lol. I've never noticed DH being less stinky(shh don't tell him that) than any other guy but whatever. And wow about them preapproving you for that amount, but it definitely doesn't surprise me.

BTW guys we upped our credit score by 109 points in the last 6 months(i think that's how long it's been)......i'm so happy about that.

Amy-Those dresses are SOOOO cute, the girls are going to look adorable.

BTW Em, thanks for the heads up on what Shae wants hehe, i'll have to get sizes from you when I get home, yay we leave in 2 days....so much packing and cleaning to do. Talk to yall soon.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:33 AM   #817
desertpenguin
Registered Users

My Mood:

yay Sheana! i am so glad you got approved!

well my dearies, we are off to NM! i will be back next month, and hopefully no drama will transpire between now and then as it did during our last trip! take care yall!
Old 05-21-2009, 03:10 PM   #818
tristens1mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So, I went to an LLL meeting this morning. Anybody here go to any? It was neato. I think you guys would fit right in with these mamas, and you should open the door to cd'ing too. since I couldn't.

We are thinking of moving to Edmond this summer....

Em, glad you found a love for the MT! Sorry the straps weren't wide enough! Have you tried a wrap yet? I'm in love with it. IMO, it's way more supportive.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:11 PM   #819
tristens1mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, and I wanna know more about this deodorant thing!!! Where do you find info about the bad?
Old 05-21-2009, 07:21 PM   #820
Emmaleigh3699
Registered Users
seller

YAY SHEANA!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT!

I wanna go to a LL meeting! my mom keeps telling me that I should go, but I haven't looked into it yet..like at all. I'm forgetful.

Haven't tried a wrap yet...I'm still a TINY bit intimidated, I was gonna grab Whit's but when I went down the wrong road to her house I realized that I'm SOO not up for a challenge right now lol
I wore her MT for 4 HOURS TOTAL TODAY!!!!! 3 hours at the zoo and 1 hour at walmart. It was so stinkin supportive. Of course it needs to be washed now cause Shae snotted on it. Nice, right?

So why the move Misty?
Emmaleigh3699 is offline   Reply With Quote