Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-17-2009, 01:30 PM   #1041
Layna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: North Dakota Mommas?

Thanks, I think it will! We're pretty sure this is why my family has a history of super fast labors... we do all the work ahead of time.
I think I'll get checked at my next appt. to find out for sure how much it is and make sure it's not happening too fast. Right now it's (*I think*) a little over 1 cm. If I'm doing it right!

Advertisement

Old 08-17-2009, 02:37 PM   #1042
bodoba
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layna View Post
Thanks, I think it will! We're pretty sure this is why my family has a history of super fast labors... we do all the work ahead of time.
I think I'll get checked at my next appt. to find out for sure how much it is and make sure it's not happening too fast. Right now it's (*I think*) a little over 1 cm. If I'm doing it right!
I'll borrow some of that dilation! I'm due aug 23rd (6 days to go) and am still thick, high, and closed. But that may be a good thing, my last labour was under 4 hrs.
bodoba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:45 PM   #1043
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 09-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #1044
youarelovely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I live in Bismarck.
youarelovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:39 PM   #1045
youarelovely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layna View Post
Are there any outdoor water parks around here?
Bismarck has Raging Rivers.
youarelovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:04 PM   #1046
bodoba
Registered Users

I thought I'd have a little brag session. I had my baby! Aug 19th at 10:03 pm. It was a 4 1/2hr labour. Would've been less if I had gotten an epi earlier, went from 4 1/2 cms dilation to complete in 1/2 hr after epi and then she popped out. She was double nuchal which is why she never engaged. Weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and was 7lbs 10 oz at her 2 wk appt.

I'm VERY glad the grandparents are gone! It's nice to just have my girls and hubby and me at home even though all hubby does is sleep GRRR. She's a good baby, gonna buy my first set of cloth diapers on the 15th so I can start with that, she's already getting rashes from sposies (just like her sister)
bodoba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:05 PM   #1047
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congrats!
Old 09-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #1048
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey mamas! I am running a coop right now on DS. It is for travel trenches! If you are intersted in car seat safe jackets, check out the link in my siggy.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:52 PM   #1049
Layna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodoba View Post
I thought I'd have a little brag session. I had my baby! Aug 19th at 10:03 pm. It was a 4 1/2hr labour. Would've been less if I had gotten an epi earlier, went from 4 1/2 cms dilation to complete in 1/2 hr after epi and then she popped out. She was double nuchal which is why she never engaged. Weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and was 7lbs 10 oz at her 2 wk appt.

I'm VERY glad the grandparents are gone! It's nice to just have my girls and hubby and me at home even though all hubby does is sleep GRRR. She's a good baby, gonna buy my first set of cloth diapers on the 15th so I can start with that, she's already getting rashes from sposies (just like her sister)
Congrats!!
Old 09-09-2009, 01:27 PM   #1050
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

love your new siggy, layna!