Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2009, 11:43 PM   #101
OneLuckyMama
Registered Users
Formerly: littlefornow

My Mood:
Re: Anyone in Utah?

I could do the 14th. Does that afternoon work for everyone?

I have new stuff for show and tell, I just got in Tiny Tush one size, TT covers, Happy Heiny's OS with snaps (including cool prints), and Rocky Mountain Diapers one size.

I do have one favor to ask, though. Can we limit the discussions of where else you can buy diapers? I don't expect anyone who comes to buy from me, and clearly there is plenty of useful discussion about great diaper finds here on DS. But, after 3 years of putting every cent I have and all of my time into building this business, it is not a lot of fun for me to sit and listen to all of the other places one can buy diapers.

Advertisement

Old 02-18-2009, 09:29 AM   #102
karlie's mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Works for me. Thanks Julie.
karlie's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:49 AM   #103
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefornow View Post
I could do the 14th. Does that afternoon work for everyone?

I have new stuff for show and tell, I just got in Tiny Tush one size, TT covers, Happy Heiny's OS with snaps (including cool prints), and Rocky Mountain Diapers one size.

I do have one favor to ask, though. Can we limit the discussions of where else you can buy diapers? I don't expect anyone who comes to buy from me, and clearly there is plenty of useful discussion about great diaper finds here on DS. But, after 3 years of putting every cent I have and all of my time into building this business, it is not a lot of fun for me to sit and listen to all of the other places one can buy diapers.
What about those of us who also sell diapers though? I do. I don't mind if other people talk about buying other diapers but it would be a little weird to only talk about one person's diapers and not be able to talk about anyone else's, even though I know it's sometimes awkward listening to people talk about it!
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!

Last edited by dragondance; 02-27-2009 at 01:51 AM.
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:13 PM   #104
OneLuckyMama
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have no problem with you bringing diapers for show and tell, but I am not comfortable with anyone else conducting business in my house. Fair enough?
Old 03-04-2009, 10:52 AM   #105
OneLuckyMama
Registered Users

My Mood:

My mother's doctor has told her that due to her extremely fragile lungs, catching a cold that might turn into pnuemonia could kill her. So, it seems unwise to have groups of people meet at my house, just in case. I will still happily meet with people one-on-one since my part of the house is separate, but I am going to have to cancel the diaper party idea.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #106
cyrdian
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Provo : )
cyrdian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:47 PM   #107
clarkmpj
Registered Users
seller

I am in Bountiful. New to cloth diapers. I don't know how this site really works.
clarkmpj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:53 PM   #108
clarkmpj
Registered Users
seller

I am in Bountiful and new to cloth diapers and to this website. I went a little crazy when I first started cloth diapers a few weeks ago and now I have too many that don't fit well. I would like to sell them so I can afford to get some more that fit better. How do you sell diapers on this site?
clarkmpj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #109
KellieBmomof3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkmpj View Post
I am in Bountiful and new to cloth diapers and to this website. I went a little crazy when I first started cloth diapers a few weeks ago and now I have too many that don't fit well. I would like to sell them so I can afford to get some more that fit better. How do you sell diapers on this site?
I'm in Clinton. Pretty new to CDing, but, from what I've seen they sell fast on KSL, then you wouldn't have to worry about shipping What do you have?
KellieBmomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:37 PM   #110
bug2003
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkmpj View Post
I'm in North Salt Lake, so not too far from you.