Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2009, 12:24 PM   #61
jill_wv
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: WV mamas?

I ordered some diapers off ebay called Nubunz. They seem like really good quality diapers, very much like Bum Genius 3.0. After I got the package I noticed they were shipped form Eleanor, WV, it's between Huntington and Charleston. Their website, nubunz.com, says they have a store. Has anyone been there? I was wondering what else they sell like carriers or other types of cloth dipes.

Jill

Advertisement

jill_wv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #62
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidi_naw View Post
Morgantown here! And I checked out the new CD store today - so cool :-) The owner is awesome!
Oh man I use just moved in Jan from M town I can not believe how much I miss it!!! I am so bummed out that they put a store in after I left. I always thought it would be a great business in that area bc all the moms I knew in the breastfeeding support groups cded there children. I am glad I had my DS there bc I felt as if I had a great support system from all the wonderful mommas. They are the reason I cded, I knew nothing about it before hand lol and I was able to do extended breast feeding.

Take me home take me home to the place I belong WV mountain momma take me home country rose!!!!

And to think I amnot even originally from there and I miss it so much!!!!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:29 PM   #63
heidi_naw
Registered Users

My Mood:

Dagmomma - how did you get hooked up with your breastfeeding group? I really would like to get involved in one - I have been reading a ton about it because I will be BFAR (breast feeding after reduction).
heidi_naw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:40 PM   #64
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Dagmomma - how did you get hooked up with your breastfeeding group? I really would like to get involved in one - I have been reading a ton about it because I will be BFAR (breast feeding after reduction).
Before I had my 1st on sept 15th 2007 I started going to the meetings. I never been around breastfeeding moms and I wanted to do it soooooooo bad. I do not know how but my mother found the number somewhere and I called and started going to the meetings. If you pm me I can email you the email address of the "leader." I believe they meet at the wilkes center on the 2nd thursday of each month but that may have changed. I would however be extremely jealous bc I have not found a group where I live now yet
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:34 AM   #65
WasabiMommi
Banned

My Mood:

We live in VA but we are about 8 miles away from Charlestown. I go there often for flea markets. Also, my mom lives in Hardy county (Mathias). Anyone around there?
WasabiMommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:45 AM   #66
marcimommi
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm in Harpers Ferry!!

QUOTE=WasabiMommi;8632810]We live in VA but we are about 8 miles away from Charlestown. I go there often for flea markets. Also, my mom lives in Hardy county (Mathias). Anyone around there? [/QUOTE]
marcimommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:38 PM   #67
mygreenbabywv
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm not a B&M store but I do make house calls, however, I'm in Morgantown. My parents live about 45 min. north of Parkersburg. So I could arrange a meeting when I'm in to visit them.
Feel free to visit my site, www.mygreenbabywv.com.
mygreenbabywv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:41 PM   #68
mygreenbabywv
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygreenbabywv View Post
I'm not a B&M store but I do make house calls, however, I'm in Morgantown. My parents live about 45 min. north of Parkersburg. So I could arrange a meeting when I'm in to visit them.
Feel free to visit my site, www.mygreenbabywv.com.
I meant this to be a reply to the person inquiring about the B&M store. oops.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:44 PM   #69
mygreenbabywv
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
There is a relatively new parents group called WV Mountain Sprouts, one of the main girls is getting a local Le Lache Club started up, but I'm not sure what they are called right now. Her name is Kristy. I think she has been working with someone through Mon General.
Check us out on Yahoo Groups. We have a meeting this Thursday at 5pm. Halloween party. We meet at the new wellness center out in Westover. Let me know if your interest in more info on them and I can get it to ya.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:46 PM   #70
heidi_naw
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygreenbabywv View Post
There is a relatively new parents group called WV Mountain Sprouts, one of the main girls is getting a local Le Lache Club started up, but I'm not sure what they are called right now. Her name is Kristy. I think she has been working with someone through Mon General.
Check us out on Yahoo Groups. We have a meeting this Thursday at 5pm. Halloween party. We meet at the new wellness center out in Westover. Let me know if your interest in more info on them and I can get it to ya.
Ah, I saw this too late!! I would love some info on the group. I'm trying to get involved before baby to meet some mommas and get more comfortable with BFing! Thanks!!!
heidi_naw is offline   Reply With Quote