Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 01:37 PM   #91
momm4boys
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 8
Smile Re: Idaho Mamas-Let's hear from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnKmommy View Post
Hi! I'm in Post Falls, just found this site last week as we are just going to start cloth diapering.

Anyone in the area know how much Mothers Haven in CDA run for diapers and do they have snappis?
Their CDs start at about $12 and go up from there. They are very helpful and have a CD support group.

Advertisement

momm4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #92
Clairesmomma09's Avatar
Clairesmomma09
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Moscow Idaho
Posts: 6
My Mood:
Re: Idaho Mamas-Let's hear from you!

New here my name is Deanna. We live in Moscow on the outskirts of campus. We have been here for 2 years. Orignally from Oregon. Married to my hubby for 5 years now. FTM SAHM (90% of the time) to a beautiful baby girl who arrived on her duedate of Aug 2nd!!
Clairesmomma09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:54 PM   #93
jessica_momof6's Avatar
jessica_momof6
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 65
My Mood:
Re: Idaho Mamas-Let's hear from you!

if any of the mamas in northern idaho (moscow area) would be willing to look at their walmart for something for me , p lease let me know. my ds is obsessed with UofI and wants a football. when we were there years ago-they had a ton of UofI stuff there in the store (like down here in the boise area has all BSU stuff!)
if you see one and could tell me how much-thanks!
__________________
Jessica, mom of 7 kiddos and 1/2 the duo behind Nurturing threads
Obligatory Blog
jessica_momof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:26 PM   #94
Clairesmomma09's Avatar
Clairesmomma09
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Moscow Idaho
Posts: 6
My Mood:
Re: Idaho Mamas-Let's hear from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica_momof6 View Post
if any of the mamas in northern idaho (moscow area) would be willing to look at their walmart for something for me , p lease let me know. my ds is obsessed with UofI and wants a football. when we were there years ago-they had a ton of UofI stuff there in the store (like down here in the boise area has all BSU stuff!)
if you see one and could tell me how much-thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I plan on going there on Friday. I will let you know what I find.
Clairesmomma09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:01 AM   #95
jessica_momof6's Avatar
jessica_momof6
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 65
My Mood:
Re: Idaho Mamas-Let's hear from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairesmomma09 View Post
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I plan on going there on Friday. I will let you know what I find.
oh THANK YOU!!!! that would be so wonderful if I could get it for him
__________________
Jessica, mom of 7 kiddos and 1/2 the duo behind Nurturing threads
Obligatory Blog
jessica_momof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:20 PM   #96
Clairesmomma09's Avatar
Clairesmomma09
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Moscow Idaho
Posts: 6
My Mood:
Re: Idaho Mamas-Let's hear from you!

Jessica_momof6- I looked today and all they had were WSU footballs. Nothing in the way for kids at all. I am suprised that they had more WSU than UofI. Did you just try looking online?
Clairesmomma09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:20 PM   #97
tlpheart
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: IDAHO
Posts: 3
My Mood:
Re: Idaho Mamas-Let's hear from you!

I'm cloth diapering my 3rd. I live in CDA. I was also born and raised here! :-)
tlpheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:58 PM   #98
Brandi83
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 201
Re: Idaho Mamas-Let's hear from you!

Born and raised in Idaho...Southwest, just on the OR border. DH and I now live in Nampa, just east of Boise.
Brandi83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #99
jessica_momof6's Avatar
jessica_momof6
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 65
My Mood:
Re: Idaho Mamas-Let's hear from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairesmomma09 View Post
Jessica_momof6- I looked today and all they had were WSU footballs. Nothing in the way for kids at all. I am suprised that they had more WSU than UofI. Did you just try looking online?
thank you for looking!

Online is really spendy...I checked the bookstore a while ago and it was a lot.

I think i will just get him a regular football-thank you so much for trying!
__________________
Jessica, mom of 7 kiddos and 1/2 the duo behind Nurturing threads
Obligatory Blog
jessica_momof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #100
Clairesmomma09's Avatar
Clairesmomma09
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Moscow Idaho
Posts: 6
My Mood:
Re: Idaho Mamas-Let's hear from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica_momof6 View Post
thank you for looking!

Online is really spendy...I checked the bookstore a while ago and it was a lot.

I think i will just get him a regular football-thank you so much for trying!
yah I keep looking everytime I go to make sure they have not come out with any for Christmas. Maybe you coud paint the logo on.
Clairesmomma09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.